Replies

• hamshor
    hamshor Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    hamshor wrote: »
    Good luck everyone :-)

Up my calories and protein intake
    Add a good few lb of lean muscle
    Get body fat down to about 17% (I was 19% before Xmas and I'm now at 26% :# )
    Increase my lifts throughout the year
    Start kickboxing classes
    Complete Tough Mudder

Haha. How much protein? I don't think you need a lot of protein.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure! - there's a lot of conflicting info out there. I've reset my macros to 50 carbs/30 protein/20 fat. Hopefully that'll help. Maybe I'll change that goal to "meet daily protein target" because im always under.

I think you should go 1.5 - 2.2 gr protein x kg of bodyweight. 0.3 - 0.5 gr fat x lbs of bodyweight and the rest fill with carbs :smile:
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    psuLemon wrote: »
    psuLemon wrote: »
    <10% body fat.

Snap.

Go big or go home.. right?

That's the plan. Will be the leanest I've been and the highest LBM I've had.

11lbs to go by my calculations and aiming for 8 weeks.
  • ThatSillyCat
    ThatSillyCat Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My goal is to learn to eat better so I make more muscle :)
    Mostly in the upper body... I'd like to kill 50 pushups without a blink by the end of the year!
  • ChelzFit
    ChelzFit Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I have been sick for the past two months with stomach flu, followed by several harsh colds, because of this I lost seven pounds and have not been able to get back to my regular workouts. My goals are to get stronger and look stronger, focus more on weights rather than cardio.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    350 lb deadlift
    10 pull-ups in a row
    Powerlifting competition
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    350 lb deadlift
    10 pull-ups in a row
    Powerlifting competition

Hmm, good call on the last one. I think I'll add that to my list. It will be a good way to close out a year on 5/3/1 in December, and will give me a better idea of where I stand after nearly a year and a half of lifting again.