Normal flat stomach?

Options
2»

Replies

• Idle_Moon
    Idle_Moon Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you very much. It seems like it is certainly possible, but it depends on the person. I'll to not get discouraged again. Because all this strength training, running and eating have more health benefits. :)

@rainbowbow Great! I hold my fat in my stomach too. It looks like my stomach is starting to "budge" at this weight. I would be happy to have bfp 18% at 116lbs. I was afraid that I would had to go too low.
  • Idle_Moon
    Idle_Moon Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Sorry, my stomach is really bothering me. :(
    Is 4kg/ 9lbs really going to make the difference? I've been seeing advertisements about liposuctions, but I don't want to. Especially when it's so close.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    If you're close to or at a low weight, 9lbs can be all the difference. You may also be seeing something that's not there, being overly self-critical.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Idle_Moon wrote: »
    Sorry, my stomach is really bothering me. :(
    Is 4kg/ 9lbs really going to make the difference? I've been seeing advertisements about liposuctions, but I don't want to. Especially when it's so close.

This really depends on how you will personally lose and where your weight already is versus where it would be 9lbs from now imo.

I'm 5'9" (though all recent measurements say 5'10" lol) and the difference between 132 and 123 for me is huge for example. However the 9lb difference between say 160 and 151 not so much ykwim? I would work on slowly losing the weight with a mild deficit before I'd go the liposuction route, but I'm also very cheap. Why pay a surgeon to do something I can likely do myself? And if it doesn't work out as you want the surgical options won't have gone anywhere :)
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 374 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I'm stomach bothers the ever loving life out of me. Everything else on me is small but I'm paranoid that my stomach is still chubby. My new goal for this year is to tone up and hopefully that helps.

I can't understand how I'm a size 6 and still feel fat. :(
  • Sumiblue
    Sumiblue Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    My stomach is flat and when flexing, I can (just) see my abs. I'm 5'2" & 119 lbs. I normally have a flat stomach, have had it for most of my adult life. It was only when I got to 19-20% body fat that I can see abs & obique definition.