Looking for a healthier lifestyle

Options
Oh Goodness where do i begin? Well let me just start by saying i am 22, a single mom, and i have a desk job. I was at my best weight right before i got pregnant back in 2013. I was down to 145 (mind you I'm only 5'2) and i was extremely happy at that weight. Then i had my daughter (was at 190 when i went in) . I then lost 35 pounds and felt great. But i never had a desk job until i became a mom which was my downfall. I started eating and not exercising because i thought i was going to still have my old metabolism. WRONG!!! I went to the doctor and she told me that i was at 170... i have never been that big before i was pregnant. I broke out in tears. But did that stop me from eating bad foods and not exercising? No... i then gained 11 extra pounds over last year. I finally told myself in the end of 2016.... I will not be that fat woman anymore! I am going to get healthy and better for my daughter and I. I am now 10 pounds down(171) and my goal right now is 140 . so 30 more pounds to go. Hopefully there is someone else out there who is in a similar boat. On another side note... I have also become vegetarian to help with my digestive system and healthier lifestyle.

Replies

• GABRIEL1919
    GABRIEL1919 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great way to believ and start with yourself.. never let nothing hold you back.. remember when we burning calories we not sweating we making the fat cry out of us..
  • tasha12004
    tasha12004 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    That's a great way to put it! And no i won't ever give up, it's just hard to process that food is just fuel
  • GABRIEL1919
    GABRIEL1919 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    DONT WORRY WE ALL IN IT TO WIN IT.. YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR OVERCOMING... IM GABE , NICE TO MEET YOU