Little progress

Options
KimmalyS
KimmalyS Posts: 131 Member
edited February 2017 in Fitness and Exercise
6m3hohyp44t8.png
arkwa85e1i0j.png
paauz3ralf3h.jpg
I am 5'5" roughly 130lbs. I have been hitting the weights at the gym about 3x a week, no cardio. I eat well during the week and i splurge somewhat on the weekends... nothing crazy but I'll have a good meal for dinner like a couple slices of pizza for example.

I haven't seen much progress and I am starting to get discouraged. I feel like pictures can tell a lot and that I'm being realistic when i say that there is little to no progress after working my butt off for 4 months. I would love to a lot of growth in this little booty. I have very little to work with so i expected that it would take time. It's just a little discouraging to see people with similar build progress so much within the same time frame.

Replies

• giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    It's difficult to tell booty gains from that angle, I would recommend a side view without trying to pose them for maximum effect.

Many things could be happening why you see no gains. You look leaner from first to last photo, which leads me to suspect you are probably not in much of a consistent surplus. To gain you need to be surplus. Another's thing could be training intensity, has reps and weights remained the same?

Lastly, it's only four months. Physique development takes longer than an arbitrary four months. I also recommend taking tape measurements of the areas you want to see growth in.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    There's definitely a difference, especially if you look at September compared to now. But yeah, you can't really tell for your bum at that angle.
  • ajwcyclist2016
    ajwcyclist2016 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look fine to me I can see a difference from the first pic look more toned