How much do you like tea?

Options
124»

Replies

• Lisa_Ookoo
    Lisa_Ookoo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My current favorites are:

Stash "Breakfast In Paris" black tea. I'll have two cups in the morning with a splash of dairy or almond milk.

Celestial Seasonings "Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride" herbal tea. This my after-lunch treat with a little stevia.

Celestial Seasonings "Honey Vanilla Chamomile" herbal tea. I drink this in the evening and it helps me settle down to sleep.

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I love tea...now
    I gave up coffee because I wanted to become more sensitive to the caffeine "rush" again. I started drinking peppermint tea daily instead (I love the smell and the taste).
    It's been 1 1/2 years and I still haven't had a coffee!
    Teavana/Starbucks is my favourite (Mint Majesty), Tim Hortons is pretty good too, Herbal Remedies also makes a good peppermint tea.
    I drink 1-2 cups of black tea before I run (Teavana Golden Monkey is my fav, but quite expensive). I recently found another brand that I really like that is not quite as expensive called Justea, I tried the African Breakfast flavour and it is very good tasting, smooth and not bitter. Occasionally I like Earl Grey (again Teavana is my fav).
    I had gift cards from Christmas and went to Teavana tonight and they were sampling one called winterberry...I bought it, it is a mix of their strawberry lemonade and grapefruit green tea and sweetened - ridiculously tasty.
    I also like licorice tea occasionally.
    **edited to add...at Teavana tonight I spent $50, ouch!! Thankfully $40 was in gift cards!
  • elainereiner
    elainereiner Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Tazo Awake every morning with stevia and milk. I enjoy Earl Grey in the afternoon and green tea at night when I am studying. ☕️
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    How often do you drink tea? What's your favorite brand? What's your favorite type of tea?

Regular tea every morning, green tea most nights. The brands at home at the moment are Waitrose and Liptons.
  • Sedu1906
    Sedu1906 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Early Grey and any type of mint. I drink tea on a daily basis.
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I prefer my tea with whiskey, hold the tea
  • stephmph16
    stephmph16 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Love it, drink it every day. Usually Celestial Seasonings brand, peppermint or black each during the day and sleepytime tea at night.