What's your favorite Halo Top flavor?

Options

Replies

• tahxirez
    tahxirez Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    birthday cake! The strawberry was good as was the chocolate. I don't care for the chocolate almond crunch because of the strong amaretto burn, also not a huge fan of the lemon. The cookies and cream was fine, really creamy, my bf loved the black cherry. I'm working my way through the flavors. Next will be cookie dough or s'mores maybe.
  • kikibelle86
    kikibelle86 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I need to try this brand, I've been stalking them out for a long time. Every flavor ya'll mentioned sounds amazing!
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Love peanut butter cup and birthday cake, and lemon cake so far! Have a bunch to try in my freezer....red velvet, pistachio, oatmeal cookie, chocolate almond, black cherry and cookie dough.

Tried the smores....was good, but didn't taste like smores, more like coffee. I like coffee ice cream though so would probably buy it again. Cookies and cream was just ok....won't be repurchasing that one.
  • theamazingcassiebunny
    Options
    Oatmeal cookie, sea salt caramel, vanilla, smores...birthday cake is good too.

I didn't care for chocolate almond. Cookie dough and cookies and cream were ok, but nothing special.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter cup is the best we've tried. I mean, it's killer if you are a PB/Choc fan. The plain ol Chocolate is also excellent. It was the first flavor I tried, and we couldn't believe it was a low-calorie ice cream.

I bought both Mint Chip and Birthday Cake, and threw both of them out - just did not taste good to me at all.
    I just bought a pint of the Oatmeal Cookie, and I thought it was pretty good. I won't be throwing it out for sure. :)
  • Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal Cookie is my favorite. Love it!
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, or peanut butter cup.. but I haven't had a bad one.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I eat Breyer's Blast, better tasting and virtually same calories.

Reese's PB cups, strawberry cheesecake, and S'mores currently my favs.
  • tarheelsmj12001
    tarheelsmj12001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love cake batter, mint chip and strawberry
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter cup
    Salted caramel
    Pistachio
    Red velvet
    Oatmeal cookie (I think that's what it's called)
    Strawberry, lemon cake and chocolate are good for the OG flavors

I really don't like cookies & cream, cookie dough or vanilla. Had vanilla where it was good once and the other few times tasted weird and chemically.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Oh and mint chip!!
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    LushFix wrote: »
    I'm Canadian so I don't get any :s

This.

I think it is mean that these US folks keep bringing it up :(
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    LushFix wrote: »
    I'm Canadian so I don't get any :s

This.

I think it is mean that these US folks keep bringing it up :(

I am fortunate enough to live close to the border. That's the only way I get it. I have to smuggle it in.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Had vanilla where it was good once and the other few times tasted weird and chemically.

Really glad it's not just me! It's so weird. Happened to me with the caramel one too.
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I just bought the pistachio and cookie dough flavors. Can't wait to eat them!
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I try to stick to the 240-280 ones so I like...all of them. I guess for the calories I think the caramel is the best. I haven't tried the oatmeal though.

I think something happens to them in shipping sometimes where they like melt and I don't know...it's like the pint is less full. You can feel it if you squeeze the pint, there will be a lot of air there. I have to eat the lemon right now because the chocolate at my store is all messed up.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    The stores near my house(closest one is 35 miles away) only sells vanilla or chocolate- enjoy them both but prefer the chocolate- want so much to try the other flavors esp.salted caramel- (sigh)
  • jen_092
    jen_092 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! Based on this, I will next buy chocolate peanut butter, mint chip, birthday cake, and I guess oatmeal cookie!

I have allergies to certain nuts and recently tried the new oatmeal cookie flavored Quest bar and it sent me to the hospital so I'm really traumatized by oatmeal cookie stuff at the moment lol
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Canadian Snow.. 0 cals of icy cold goodness! :p:p:p
  • jen_092
    jen_092 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Canadian Snow.. 0 cals of icy cold goodness! :p:p:p

Lucky! I love snow and In NY we've had very little snow this year. I guess you'd probably trade yours for halo top, though!