MFP challenges

Options
D_squareG
D_squareG Posts: 361 Member
I'm just wanting to hear from anyone that has ever one an MFP challenge and received a prize. I'm wanting to hear how it worked for you.

Replies

• D_squareG
    Options
    So, no one has ever won a prize from a challenge? Do they motivate you at all?
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Imo, they are more about accountability than anything else.
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    They also help motivate me, slightly. My ultimate scale & non scale victories do much more for me.

I mean, I'm not counting on winning anything, but it would be nice!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,968 Member
    Options
    What kind of prize are we talkin' here? :huh: I'm motivated by prizes if it's something I really want, but I'm not motivated by prizes of stuff I don't care about.

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,968 Member
    Options
    I've actually never seen a challenge on MFP with a physical prize. Can you point me to one?
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I read the terms on one. No thanks.

By participating in the
    Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, each entrant consents to and gives the Sponsors the right to interview, photograph/video entrant, and in perpetuity to freely and exclusively use,publish, and display entrant’s name, address, entry form, picture, portrait, likeness, voice, video, statements, quotes, biographical
    information, and prize information (in whole or in part, as may be adapted, edited, or modified, as solely determined by Sponsors) for advertising, trade, publicity, and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the World Wide Web, without review, notification, or
    approval, all without additional consideration, unless prohibited by law. No responsibility is assumed for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in these Official Rules, any online or other advertisements for the Sweepstakes, the announcement of any prize, or otherwise in any materials.
  • D_squareG
    Options
    I don't know how to post a link, but in my app there is a 'challenges' section. Right now there is an Omega Red challenge with a prize of a UA gift card. That was my question. Just looking for someone that has actually won something.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!