Van Halen thinks so!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LetJHQ_V05o
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    jnichel wrote: »
    Has now one said strippers?

Strippers aren't sexy... not the once I've seen.. They don't even know how to work that pole or dance :O

I don't know what they look like in Iceland but I live in strip club capital. I've also worked in a few (not as a dancer) These girls are talented AF and the majority look like models .

And they git neekid. lol
  • jnichel
    Options
    No one has said teacher?
    Ah man figures

TEACHER! ;)
  • jnichel
    Options

Strippers aren't sexy... not the once I've seen.. They don't even know how to work that pole or dance :O

I don't know what they look like in Iceland but I live in strip club capital. I've also worked in a few (not as a dancer) These girls are talented AF and the majority look like models .

Hehe stripping is banned in Iceland.. No stripp joint here and haven't been for years or after a human trafficking accident. I've just seen them when I travel

It usually boils down to the establishment. Like in New Orleans at places like The Hustler Club or the Penthouse Club, the women are drop dead gorgeous and very skilled on the pole. However, at Big Daddy's, it's more like hookers "dancing" there.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hehe stripping is banned in Iceland.. No stripp joint here and haven't been for years or after a human trafficking accident. I've just seen them when I travel

It usually boils down to the establishment. Like in New Orleans at places like The Hustler Club or the Penthouse Club, the women are drop dead gorgeous and very skilled on the pole. However, at Big Daddy's, it's more like hookers "dancing" there.

There's a Hustler Club in New Orleans? I don't even wanna know what goes on in there. We had a penthouse here and there was a gal in this oversized martini glass filled with some liquids and the girl was in the glass shooting liquids out of her you know that she someone sucked into there and then squirting them onto the people. I wasn't sure if I was to be amazed or repulsed.

Oh I've seen that trick done with razors and coins.. the "performer" is called Sticky Wicky.. She's retired now but I believe her daughter, Sexy Susan has taken over the family business

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3458122/Benidorm-tourist-favourite-Sticky-Vicky-72-retires-35-years-sexy-magic-diagnosed-cancer.html
  • jnichel
    Options

There's a Hustler Club in New Orleans? I don't even wanna know what goes on in there. We had a penthouse here and there was a gal in this oversized martini glass filled with some liquids and the girl was in the glass shooting liquids out of her you know that she someone sucked into there and then squirting them onto the people. I wasn't sure if I was to be amazed or repulsed.

Kegels. Lots and lots of kegels. lol

I only went to the Hustler Club once...many, many years ago for a bachelor party. There was no touching allowed and the ladies had to keep their bottoms on, but I heard rumors that those rules went out of the window if you paid to go into the private area.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    No one has said teacher?
    Ah man figures

Van Halen thinks so!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LetJHQ_V05o

Love this. And Davids right.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    In the 9th grade. Mr. Hans Wiedenholfer. The PE Teacher at "New Life" :#
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Omg yes, Mr. Vaughan, kindergarten PE teacher, Coach Pratt, 6th Grade World Geography, Coach Craft, 7th Grade AP World History
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    :D Hahaah!! :D
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    One where I can be impressed with someone's strength or knowledge.
  • jnichel
    Options
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »
    One where I can be impressed with someone's strength or knowledge.

The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain.

I r smert.

:)
  • angelxsss
    Options
    Rangers and SEALS because they tend to be really smart and also lookers
  • jnichel
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »

SEALS throw-up in rough seas.
  • angelxsss
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »

SEALS throw-up in rough seas.

still sexy while doing it
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Building Engineers -- we wear uniforms!!!
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Options
    Artists on the top of my list of sexy