Find support here!

Options
Hey everyone I'm Josh! My goal is to eliminate the fat I do and then bulk up and cut. I am super supportive and post regularly. I try to post each night or each morning, sometimes doing a calorie burn challenge.

If you need supportive people feel free to add me. I have an amazing group of friends on here and they are dedicated to meeting their goals. You'll meet them through my posts or different things we do such as challenges. They are always looking to expand their fitness family as well as myself.

Have a great day/night and I look forward to meeting you!

Replies

• EllaLeahB
    EllaLeahB Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    ^^Amen^^
  • JCcatalyst
    JCcatalyst Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm trying!!!
  • JCcatalyst
    Options
    Ps Katattackme mother lol
  • katattackme
    katattackme Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    JCcatalyst wrote: »
    I'm trying!!!

This is my mama :smiley:
  • Josh9706
    Josh9706 Posts: 37 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    You girls are too sweet! Thank you!! I wouldn't be able to do it without all of you. This has become a family all going for the sames goals..to live a healthier lifestyle and to better ourselves! I look forward to seeing each and every one of your results!

I added you JC haha welcome to the crew!
  • healthypelican
    healthypelican Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Pretty much sick of trying to lose weight...

I have been actively trying for the last two years. In the first year, I lost 17kg and in the second year, I gained 10kg.

I'm sick of thinking about this all the time. Feeling guilty for eating treats. Being obsessed with getting a certain amount of steps in.

For my mental health and sanity of my family, I have to keep trying. I just don't want to anymore.

My reasons for wanting to lose weight were pretty *kitten* anyway... I wanted to find love, have a supermodel body and have amazing clothes. If men are going to reject me forever because of how I look, I don't want them anyway. And according to a sibling, I'm unattractive (although everyone else is always telling me I'm pretty/cute, who is lying?). Plus, I'm dirt poor, so the clothing thing isn't happening anyway.

I basically have an eating disorder.

Sick of my life, sick of food, sick of people, sick of being the free childcare and the dog walker. Ugh.

Thanks for giving me a space to share all that.

And after feeling sick of all this, I'm still going to work-out tomorrow. It makes me feel better once the endorphins hit even if I binge afterwards.
  • Josh9706
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me!
  • Josh9706
    Options
    Thank you! You're a trooper and I love it! Keep working hard and the results will just fall in front of you!
  • EllaLeahB
    EllaLeahB Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You're becoming one of my favorite humans Josh.
  • petete101
    petete101 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You are so awesome :smile: I just added you!
    Wonderful advice.
  • 5n00py
    5n00py Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Josh9706 wrote: »
    Anyone is welcome to add me!

I can't!!!

It won't let me have two slices of you!!! B):p
  • Josh9706
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I just always try to see the positive side and always remain optimistic!
  • JCcatalyst
    Options
    Optimism is my middle name and part of what I do with kids! You would be great! Thanks or your support!! And keep up the good work you are rockin it!!!
  • Josh9706
    Options
    Thank you JC! Being optimistic is all we really have in the world. There's so much negativity and hate anymore and I just don't see why people are acting out like they are. There's so many things that have changed for the worse and I don't like that. I'm trying to make a difference one person or one smile at a time. Just the littlest thing can brighten someone's day and that's my goal, on top of being fit and healthy.
  • Josh9706
    Options
    Bumping thread to the top for others to see.
  • Josh9706
    Options
    Bumping
  • Working_Hard4me
    Working_Hard4me Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    This is inspiring! Just added you!
  • Josh9706
    Options
    Thank you! I added you back as well. I try to post daily. I always seem to have something to say so I just go with the flow and write away. This is such an amazing family because there's so many supportive people and people that are willing to help in any way they can. I look forward to seeing more of you and helping each other along the way!