Advice?

Options
Iv been eating very good, mostley salad and veggies with some meat on the side. 1200 calories a day. Started losing weight, (10 pounds) and for no reason im gaining it back, i changed nothing, can stress really cause this, what the hell is going on.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Are you logging and weighing everything you eat?
  • DietVanillaCoke
    DietVanillaCoke Posts: 259 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    There's a good chance it's water weight. I slowly started gaining up to 10lbs after xmas and it was a mix of me eating too much salt and T.O.M. After a week it slowly went down. Same thing happens when i have certain foods. So now I tend to worry more about my measurements XD.

The other thing could be that you're eating more than you think. Do you weigh all your foods and log everything accurately?
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Weight fluctuates from day to day all the time. If you bounce up for a day or 2, don't sweat it. Just keep doing what you're doing and it'll come back down. Lots of things can affect that, such as salt intake, carb intake, stress, starting new workouts, that time of the month, and more.

To combat this, track your weight (I log mine into an app on my phone) a few times/week and watch the progress over the last month. If you're on the right track, you'll see an overall downward trend. Also be sure to take body measurements. You can see a lot of positive progress, even if your weight is staying the same.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
  • melted_
    melted_ Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Are you logging and weighing everything you eat?

I log and weigh everything, and i eat almost the same thing everyday.