Is anyone here with a weight loss goal of 100lbs+?

Options
2»

Replies

• catzpyjamaz
    catzpyjamaz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I have around that much to lose. I have been on here since october. Lost 10 kilos (22 pounds) so far but I am up and down all the time and most of that was at the start and the last couple of weeks. My mpf graph looks like a heart rate chart lol.
  • jenmek
    jenmek Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I lost 145 lbs back in 2010 by participating in the Weight Watchers online community and attending WW meetings. I learned a lot over these last 7 years. I learned how to eat healthy and how to run and do weights. I also learned that it's really hard to keep it up, when you've been obese your entire life. I learned that I go to food when I'm stressed and I need to learn how to deal with life as a skinny person and not go back. I was injured 3 times during 2016 and I believe that I became injured because I backed off weight training. My injuries forced me to stop running, which caused me stress and led to eating. Work stress didn't help. I'm now 50 lbs heavier than I wish to be. I am trying a different strategy now and hope that a less stressful journey (this time) will lead me to longer term success once I get back to my desired weight.

Part of my success before was blogging and getting involved with the community. I'm trying to get back into this to help keep me focused, document my journey and help others where I can.

Let's help each other !
  • theabberzgirl
    theabberzgirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 180, I started at 317 in December, and I'm at 300 now. Still have quite a ways to go.
  • DallasLady87
    DallasLady87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ive been trying to do this weight loss thing for a long time, but its hard when all of your friends are skinny and eat whatever they want. I'm 250 now and want to lose 100lbs but this is the hardest thing i have ever done :(
  • MizApril65
    MizApril65 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this thread, I need to lose 147 pounds. I've lost large amounts of weight in the past, but never had this much to lose. I guess I'm what you call a yo-yo dieter. I've struggled with my weight my whole life, and have been on both ends of the weight spectrum. At one time I was even underweight by 20 pounds for my body frame. This time I'm not losing weight just to get skinny, but to regain my health.
  • thewindandthework
    thewindandthework Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Yesss. In order to get to my ideal body weight (161), I need to lose 120 pounds. Really, my personal goal is to get to 200, but I figure if I get to 200 there's no reason to stop there.

I just began yesterday, so I have a long way and a lot of work ahead of me. I welcome new friends and my diary is open!
  • BishopLord
    BishopLord Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. Once I hit my 1st goal, I'll start on my 2nd goal: 185 lbs.

306021.png
  • hanssecm
    hanssecm Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I need to lose 117 lbs more lbs. I'm only 22 lbs into my journey. I will take all of the support (and give as much support as possible) I can get. It's daunting to have so much work ahead of me, but seeing other going through similar journeys is so helpful.
  • grendelface
    grendelface Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yay! This is the post I've been looking for! My starting weight was 252, 117 lbs away from my goal weight of 135. Im at about 209 now. I used MFP about 5 years ago to get down to 135, but as life got away from me so did my weight. I ended up about 60 lbs heavier than when I had started. This time around I know I can succeed in maintaining my goal weight once I get there. Feel free to add me, y'all.
  • jenmek
    jenmek Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    So how is everyone doing? Tracking? Getting your water? Moving a little more each day? Keeping a positive mindset??
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I originally had 121 lbs. to lose...I have lost 91 lbs. in a lil over 2 years...I have 30 to go ...You are welcome to add me ....wishing you the best :)
  • TheVonada
    TheVonada Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 150, which would put me down to what I was sometime in high school (I'm 28 now and REALLY packed on the pounds in college and grad school). I started with MFP on Jan 1 and have lost 22 pounds already. I don't expect to hit the 150 this year (nor do I think that would be heatlhy), but over the next 2-3 years, I want to see that weight disappear.
  • Meowack
    Meowack Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started with 100 to lose, 88 more to go!
  • AbbottJames
    AbbottJames Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anyone here can add me. My goal is to lose 100lbs and I've lost 67lbs so far. It's definitely a journey. I log daily and try to give encouragement as much as I can. I would love more MFP friends who would give encouragement as well as it is a vital element!
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    My goal was to lose 110, and to get to an overweight BMI. I'm down ~70, so 40 to go. I'll look at things further when I get there.
  • Christin2020
    Christin2020 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've got about 120 pounds to lose to be healthy... I've got about 60-75 pounds to lose before I can be considered a candidate for IVF. Ya'll PLEASE feel free to add me! I would love inspiration and your thoughtful tips! Best of luck to all of you! I can't wait to see your beautiful faces in the success stories forum!
  • ashc85
    ashc85 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am right there trying to lose over 100 lbs. feel free to add me.
  • talialeilani79
    talialeilani79 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm back here again. I've lost 38.6kgs (85 pounds) and I need to lose another 56kgs(123 pounds) to be happy. Currently tracking food and water again, doing two body combat classes per weeks and two body vive classes and aiming for a minimum of 7000 steps per day.
  • MylissaS2017
    MylissaS2017 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    100 pounds. 1 at a time here. Starting slowly with diet modification. Would love to have some friends to share my triumphs and struggles with.
  • Snap___Dragon
    Snap___Dragon Posts: 17 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I have already lost over 100 lbs, but I've been at a standstill for a long time. I got down to 115 lbs lost in November of 2014. I got preggers a few months later. Gained 25 lbs during that. Had baby in December 2015. Happily the 25 lbs melted off by about a week postpartum. Been sitting her for over a year now at the same weight.

I am so so much healthier and happier but I still have like 50 to reach a healthy BMI. While I hope to lose another 50 I'd be entirely happy with 25 more.

I recently joined MFP to help me get there. I am here for the calorie counter, and both getting and giving support to anyone but especially those who are at any stage of losing a lot of weight like me.

Any of you can add me if you want.