Hump day

Options
I know it's not Wednesday, but it's Day 4 for me, which always seems to be my "hump day." It's the day I just can't ever seem to get through, and I end up giving up and going back to my old (bad) habits. I'm really trying to pull together the motivation to push through this day.

Replies

• jilly91877
    jilly91877 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm only on Day 3 but I'm already feeling it!! My goal is to log in every day (even if I don't want to admit what I ate) until May 31. I tried "watching" what I ate in January, but didn't lose any weight. I want to try and lose 20 lbs by the summer, so I need to step it up. Trying to figure out what will motivate me when I have cravings. Maybe trying on the two piece that I plan to wear on summer vacation?? Good luck!! You can do it!!
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    What has worked for me is committing to logging EVERYTHING, NO MATTER WHAT, and keeping my diary public. This way I get to see it in black and white, so to speak, and so do all of you.

Find your inner warrior, and make a stand. No prisoners!
  • dwulet130
    dwulet130 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    On my very bad days, I try to take it one hour at a time. Right now I'm trying not to eat any more before I leave work in 1.5 hours. Then it'll be small snack until dinner. Then just hold off until midnight so it's tomorrow's problem...