Any success stories from super curvy ladies? hip to waist ratio < 0.7/small waist and big butt/hips

Options
I have a hip to waist ratio of 0.67. My hip is 48in and the narrowest point of my waist is 33inch, bust is 36inch. I'm trying to loose 35lbs. I'm currently 170lb. I'm also short 5'2". I'm wondering if they are others like me here and if you have success stories to share and pics. It's so hard to find super curvy pear shapes like me for inspiration.

Replies

• TheMaskedMaiden
    TheMaskedMaiden Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My waist is 28 and my hips 41 i used to weigh 13.4 at my heaviest and now im around 11 stone.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    At 5'8" 170 lb my ratio is 0.69, when I started measuring myself I was 242 lb and my ratio (based on measurements) was 0.74. So I guess what I can add here is that I lost almost evenly from waist and hips when losing a large amount of weight. I'm happy with that. I assume if I were to lose much more weight (which I don't plan to lose more than 15 lb) the same would continue.
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I am very curvy. Always am no matter my weight. Clothing can be tough. Especially jeans. But I'm not complaining.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I currently have a hip to waist ratio of 0.77 (Waist 34", Hips 44")

I only started taking measurements in April, but have lost 3 inches from hips and 4 inches from my waist since then and have lost almost 17kg (37lbs) since December last year.

Progress pictures here