Newbie eating Paleo/Primal anyone else?

Options
Anyone out there doing a Paleo/Primal diet? I love this way of eating, it's the most successful I've ever been with a an eating plan. I feel great and have healed my allergies....due to some stress I fell off the paleo bandwagon and gained 25 back so getting back on the Paleo way. Would love to connect with other Paleo peeps!

Replies

• Balanced_Elephant
    Balanced_Elephant Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello (:
    My family & I only eat Paleo. My husband got ill and suddenly developed allergies. We must be very strict with the lifestyle. It is great either way though. I feel the difference & I love it.
    I'll add you (:
  • sumrdream
    sumrdream Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I know a lot of people eat strictly paleo because of health problems. I have very bad allergies as well and paleo has helped me tremendously. I don't have food allergies so I'm lucky. I eat Primal with the addition of small amounts of dairy. I generally tend to be 80/20 on my plan.....if I can do that, I'm doing good. Glad to see someone else doing it.....always looking for good recipes and tricks :smiley:
  • ilms528
    ilms528 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am just getting back to it. I started following paleo because of my friend found so much success with her hashis. Now I guess I am leaning more toward keto because I want dairy!
  • 3runr
    3runr Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting back into it as well. I followed it strictly for a while and then gave up after a while. I'd like to get back in it pretty strictly.