Atkins bars

Options
DezYaoified
DezYaoified Posts: 143 Member
I have a box full of difference bars to take into work bc i dont always get a break. Its just smarter to bring something that i can grab a bite of and get back to work.

But the atkins bars are something i dont spurge on. Well i had a great suprise today!

My store normally has them for $6.99. They are marked down to $5.99. Then my store has them on sale 2 for $11. And on top of that? I have a coupon for $1.50 off every 3 boxes!!!

6 boxes are normally $42 and i paid $30!!!

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    How do you feel about pop tarts?

• Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a pop tart in forever
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    idk1970 wrote: »
    I haven't had a pop tart in forever

Take it easy and just work your way up to the frosted ones.
  • DezYaoified
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

They taste tacky. Ive never really liked them too much. The only ones i could eat were the chocolate and the cherry ones.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Have you tried Quest bars?

Low carb
    Lotsa protein
  • DezYaoified
    Options
    I like luna bars, special k, goodness knows, awake energy, atkins, and (a few) nature valley bars.

Texture is a big thing for me. I really only try new brands if i can get a really good deal on them. So far quest hasnt been worth it.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    yaoified wrote: »
    I like luna bars, special k, goodness knows, awake energy, atkins, and (a few) nature valley bars.

Texture is a big thing for me. I really only try new brands if i can get a really good deal on them. So far quest hasnt been worth it.

Yeah, I get that.

The numbers on quest bars are good but because of the texture, they sometimes wind up in a blender
  • shor0814
    shor0814 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    yaoified wrote: »

Yeah, I get that.

The numbers on quest bars are good but because of the texture, they sometimes wind up in a blender

Quest cereal bars are a good option too.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Are they food? And are they good? We don't have them.. Send me some please? :D