Tell me three things.

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I went to modelling school and through that was an extra in a made for TV movie.
    My grandma was an Olympian and won a silver medal
    I'm really competitive

I'm more competitive than you @synchkat

Haha in your dreams sweet cheeks
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    1. I used to own piranha
    2. My fingernails are pointy and sharp
    3. I played hookie from life for 3 months last year
  • MadDogParty
    MadDogParty Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    1. I'm born and raised in L.A. but have been to Disney World more than Disney Land.
    2. I love peanuts and butter but hate peanut butter.
    3. I don't let my food touch on the plate.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    1. My husband is a pastor and the behavioral expectations from the people who know I'm a "pastor's wife" drive me crazy.

2. I spent the first 30 years of my life in or around cities. I've spent the last 3 years in a rural area and have never been happier.

3. My parents bought me a car for my 18th birthday. It's a 2001. I'm still driving it. It only has 77,000 miles on it and it has taken me from Maryland to Virginia to South Carolina to Texas back to South Carolina and lastly to Indiana.
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    As a child:
    1. was kidnapped
    2. Someone broke in my house and tried to murder us
    3. Had my toe cut off in a bicycle pedal sproket (was reattached)
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    1. I'm still in bed
    2. I'm hungry
    3. Should probably get my fatasss up and fix breakfast.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    1. As a kid I wanted to be a chef when I grew up
    2. I'm working on two books currently, hoping to release them before I die lol
    3. I need to go brush my teeth
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    1. I'm still in bed
    2. I'm hungry
    3. Should probably get my fatasss up and fix breakfast.

I just made some eggs, I'm willing to share, that's half of a breakfast lol

• nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    1. I have an irrational fear of heights
    2. If I ever have a dream that I am falling I will wake up sweating and sleep is over for me until the next night a lot of times.
    3. I can't stand olives.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    1. My oldest son was born via c-section because he was breach and couldn't be turned due to where the placenta was
    2. The rest of my children were born vaginally, even the twins, and I'm posting this because for some reason, when they were all little, I can't tell you the number of strangers who would ask me that very question.
    3. My head cracked the windshield of my sister's camaro when I was thirteen

1. My boy was a c section because while I was in labour we discovered at some point my tail bone must have been broken and it was blocking his path
    2. The, reason I only have one child is partake because after two horrible first ultrasound one decides to count their blessings and be happy with what they've got.
    3. My brother once dared me I couldn't fit in the trunk of his car and stupid me climbed in and he shut it and drove down the street. That was scary. He's not a cop...Jerk
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    1) I was terrified of the Chuck e cheese mascot as a child and basically ran over my mom sitting in the booth to get away from it as a screamed bloody murder.
    2) I loved and was absolutely fascinated by the robot Chuck e cheese band though...
    3) I've always been into black lights and to stay on subject they had black light stamp ink I thought was so cool.
  • EricNewark
    EricNewark Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    1. I'm a former auto mechanic turned network engineer after cracking my C3 in my neck.
    2. I really really want to move to the gulf of Florida.
    3. I really love my wife even though she drives me insane 75% of the time! Lol