KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    1) I used to have multiple facial piercings
    2) I've had hair in every color of the rainbow
    3) I got written up in high school for reading in class
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    1. I'm excited for the Super Bowl half time show because my company's new product is making its debut.
    2. My college boyfriend got out of bed and put on my jeans one day. I almost didn't tell him, but I needed to wear them.
    3. When husband and I were figuring out where to go for our honeymoon, I started the search with "Where can I be naked on a beach"
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    1. I am a teacher.
    2. I recently tried Chobani 2% coconut blended Greek yogurt and discovered how delicious yogurt can be.
    3. I used to live in Chile and I'm starting to try to figure out how I might be able to live there again.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    1. I wanted to be an astronaut when I was little
    2. I went to cosmetology school after college
    3. I ended up being an optician and I love it
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I love the way my teeth feel so clean after a dental check up which always involves a proper "polish" at the end
    I love going out cycling early in the mornings when everyone else is still in bed
    I despise people who pick their nose and leave their snot on walls and the underside of seats and tables!!!
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    1. i legit love my job
    2. i own a bar
    3. i hate you all

This isn't 2 truths and a lie (although I considered making it into that)
    I know you love me

there's always one exception
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    1. I won a chili cook-off
    2. I want to work on a good black bean peanut butter protein brownie for emergencies
    3. I am going to have a glass of red wine tonight but don't worry I won't drunk text anybody

You can always drunk text me!
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    1. @toned_thugs_n_harmony has one of the most awesome butts i've ever seen. I haven't actually "seen" it but in workout pants....(although I wouldn't mind a peek)
    2. @happilymegan has some of the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen as well as @kace_kay
    3. I still am hankering for a steak

i got a rump roast..does that work? ps check back to my profile for that peek...
  • G085H173
    Options
    MadMaxV8 wrote: »
    1. I've been drunk in class at high school (didn't get caught)
    2. I've been drunk at work at my after-school job (caught caught but wasn't fired)
    3. I haven't been drunk in 37 years.

I frequently got the belt at school, but never for being drunk!
    I cycled, drunk as a lord, to work after an 8 hour stag doo cos I knew if I went to bed I'd be late! ( commitment, even when pissed!)
    I avoid drunkenness now cos the hangovers are getting more intense and last longer.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    1. My liver has regenerative powers, like Deadpool.

2. I wish I could say the same about my hairline.

3. A teacher asks the class to go home and think of a story to be concluded with the moral of that story. The following day the teacher asks for the first volunteer to tell their story. Little Suzy raises her hand. "My dad owns a farm and every Sunday we load the chicken eggs on the truck and drive into town to sell them at the market. Well, one Sunday we hit a big bump and all the eggs flew out of the basket and onto the road." When the teacher asked for the moral of the story, Suzy replied, "Don't keep all your eggs in one basket."

Little Lucy went next. "My dad owns a farm too. Every weekend we take the chicken eggs and put them in the incubator. Last weekend only eight of the 12 eggs hatched." Again, the teacher asked for the moral of the story.
    Lucy replied, "Don't count your chickens before they hatch."

Next up was little Johnny. "My uncle John fought in the Vietnam war, and his plane was shot down over enemy territory. He ejected before it crashed but grabbed his flask, a machine gun and a machete. On the way down, he drank the flask empty. He landed right in the middle of 100 Vietnamese soldiers. He shot 70 with his machine gun, but then he ran out of bullets. So he pulled out his machete and killed 20 more. Then the blade on his machete broke, so he killed the last ten with his bare hands. The teacher looked a little shocked and after clearing her throat, she asked what possible moral there could be to his story. "Well," Johnny replied, "Don't *kitten* with Uncle Ted when he's been drinking."

1. My dad told me that joke when I was 6.
    2. He used "Billy" instead of "Ted" and that inconsistency is bothering me.
    3. He also told me this joke: A panda walks into a restaurant. He eats dinner, then he pulls out a machine gun and blasts everything in sight. He nonchalantly walks out the door.

The restaurant owner crawls out of his hiding place and runs after the panda, yelling, "Hey! Why did you do that to my restaurant?"
    The panda replies, "Because I'm a panda. Look it up in the encyclopedia."
    "I don't understand! Why would you do that!"
    "Just look it up."

The restaurant owner finds an encyclopedia and flips to the entry for Panda, where he finds "eats shoots and leaves."
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    Tell me three things. Could be anything. Something interesting about you. A fact Your favorite lift. Tell me.

@LL5lifts What is a "lift" as in a favorite lift? Do you mean elevator? A dance move? Weight lifting?

My three things:
    We have three sons
    We have three grandchildren
    My birthday is on 3 February
  • G085H173
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    Tell me three things. Could be anything. Something interesting about you. A fact Your favorite lift. Tell me.

@LL5lifts What is a "lift" as in a favorite lift? Do you mean elevator? A dance move? Weight lifting?

My three things:
    We have three sons
    We have three grandchildren
    My birthday is on 3 February

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
  • G085H173
    Options
    @G085H173 wrote: »
    1. I've been drunk in class at high school (didn't get caught)
    2. I've been drunk at work at my after-school job (caught caught but wasn't fired)
    3. I haven't been drunk in 37 years.

I frequently got the belt at school, but never for being drunk!
    I cycled, drunk as a lord, to work after an 8 hour stag doo cos I knew if I went to bed I'd be late! ( commitment, even when pissed!)
    I avoid drunkenness now cos the hangovers are getting more intense and last longer.

That's why I haven't been drunk in so long because I remember the hangovers and its not worth it.

Yes! Waste of a good day- just like playing golf!