Second child

Options
So after my first child I lost weight little before he turned 1. But with my second ,who is about to turn 2 in march , I'm having a harder time with the belly area. I'm just wondering if others are experiencing this. With both I went up to 165 and now I am 120. I'm 5ft. And I want to get to my weight before kids . 100pounds. I'm not overweight but all the fat is in my belly. I look 3 months pregnant!! I'm what u call skinny fat ..:/

Replies

• SapioEnigmate
    SapioEnigmate Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My boss has diastasis recti. She did not have it after her first child, but did after her second. Maybe something to look into?

Caveat: I have no kids and and know nothing more about this.
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I had 2 c-sections and my second baby weighed in at 10 lbs 5 ounces! During my pregnancies I ate fairly healthy and exercised and walked. After my first I was back in a bikini within 3 months, with the second it took me a good year and half to lose some of the weight. I did eventually get back to my "high school" weight 2 years ago *And did I mention my kids are now 18years old and 20 years old!!!! ***However I felt too skinny/scrawny at that weight and began lifting for the curvy, muscle and athletic look, which I love. My stomach has never been the same but I love my body every step of my journey :smile: