Anyone know any good hunger suppressants?

Options

Replies

• Gee_24
    Gee_24 Posts: 359 Member
    Options

For successful, long term weight loss, you need to find the happy medium where you're eating enough food that you're not constantly hungry, or miserable, or suffering or depriving yourself completely of foods that you love, but at the same time you're still burning off more than you eat, so you get slow, steady, sustainable fat loss. Feeling excessively hungry means you're doing it wrong, i.e. eating too little, i.e. going too far towards the opposite extreme. That's not the case for drug addiction, there's no "happy medium" there, because drug addiction is nothing like being hungry and wanting to eat.

I really wish I'd read this paragraph when I was 19. This has summed the whole idea off wonderfully. Thank you.
  • hannah1011z
    hannah1011z Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Personally I take the green tea fat burner pills 2 times a day, and they actually fill me up before i even think about eating which makes me not want to eat much at all. also use a smaller plate and put your portion on it and then leave the kitchen and eat it. Afterwards try to focus on something else like i love swimming so whenever my hunger tries to take control, i go swimming and forget all about it :)
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Too lazy to go back and quote.

Dude, you're getting way too offended over this stuff. NO ONE has called you stupid. NO ONE is trying to make you feel "unwelcome." NO ONE hates you.

Food is not the enemy. All we're trying to say is that if you have a moderate deficit while getting enough food/nutrients, you shouldn't be hungry all the time.

Advertising a drug for an amino acid that your body already produces naturally and *may* cause issues down the road (especially if you're already taking SRIs for depression) is STRONGLY DISCOURAGED because anything that isn't about establishing a healthier relationship with food and appetite isn't what this site is about. It could also be dangerous because not enough is known about it. It's also against the rules. Thus why the mods probably chose to take your post down.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Apparently someone deleted my post about 5-HTP. Granted, this is my very first day here so maybe I am missing some rule, but what is wrong with 5-HTP? It's a natural amino acid that they sell at health food stores to help with depression and insomnia. It also decreases appetite in some people. If there is something wrong with my post, please tell me.

From WebMD:
    Don’t use 5-HTP until more is known. 5-HTP might be UNSAFE. Some people who have taken it have come down with eosinophilia-myalgia syndrome (EMS), a serious condition involving extreme muscle tenderness (myalgia) and blood abnormalities (eosinophilia). Some people think the EMS might be caused by an accidental ingredient (contaminant) in some 5-HTP products. But there is not enough scientific evidence to know if EMS is caused by 5-HTP, a contaminant, or some other factor. Until more is known, avoid taking 5-HTP.

From Wikipedia:
    Because 5-HTP has not been thoroughly studied in a clinical setting, possible side effects and interactions with other drugs are not well known. However, it is noteworthy that no published reports of serious side effects (from non-contaminated 5-HTP) exist, despite that 5-HTP is freely available as a nutraceutical.[19][20][21] This could indicate that serious side effects are relatively rare with 5-HTP, at least in moderate doses. On the other hand, acute moderate gastrointestinal effects, such as diarrhea and vomiting, are common upon administration of 5-HTP, probably due to rapid formation of serotonin in the upper intestinal tract.[19][22][23] Oral 5-HTP results in an increase in urinary 5-HIAA, a serotonin metabolite, indicating that 5-HTP is peripherally metabolized to serotonin, which is then metabolized. This might cause a false positive test in tests looking for carcinoid syndrome.[24] Known drug interactions: When combined with antidepressants of the MAOI or SSRI class, 5-HTP can cause acute serotonin syndrome.[25][26] When combined with carbidopa (as a treatment for symptoms of Parkinson's disease), 5-HTP causes nausea and vomiting; however this can be alleviated via administration of granisetron.[27] As mentioned above under pharmacology, cases of scleroderma-like illness have been reported in patients using carbidopa and 5-HTP.[28] It has been suggested that 5-HTP may cause eosinophilia-myalgia syndrome (EMS), a serious condition which results in extreme muscle tenderness, myalgia, and blood abnormalities. However, there is evidence to show that EMS was caused by a contaminant in early 5-HTP supplements, before the introduction of the current Good Manufacturing Practices by the United States FDA in 2007. Many countries now employ similar regulation.[29]

And then for a lot more useful information see: http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/5hydroxytryptophan-5htp

The list of both prescription and over the counter drugs this stuff interacts with is important to know.
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Food.

Seriously, why even post this?

because excessive hunger is usually caused by eating too little. you don't have to be starving hungry 24/7 to lose weight.

Now maybe if you wanted to list some specific foods that might be helpful.

ANY foods will stop you from feeling hungry if you're not eating enough. Granted that some foods will give you more protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, carbohydrate and dietary fibre than others and the body needs those things, but I'm sure the OP already knows what foods contain those nutrients. Point is that if she's feeling so hungry all the time, then the total amount of food she's eating is most likely too little, most likely because she's set her calorie goal a bit too low, therefore she needs to eat more, as an a greater number of calories and a greater total amount of food.

Yeah, my point is, I think everyone already knows that. It's like telling a heroin addict that the best medication for heroin withdrawal is heroin.

no, not at all. Because drugs are not nutrients that the human body needs, and a recovering addict needs to give up the drug completely. 100% abstenence from food = starving to death. Dieting is *not* about giving up a harmful, addictive drug, it's about learning how to eat the right amount of food for a healthy body. Hunger is *not* analogous to heroin withdrawal!! Giving up food is *not* the goal when dieting. Eating too little when dieting is going from one harmful extreme to another. Hunger is a sign that you're not eating enough and should eat more food. It's not remotely like withdrawal symptoms from a drug.

For successful, long term weight loss, you need to find the happy medium where you're eating enough food that you're not constantly hungry, or miserable, or suffering or depriving yourself completely of foods that you love, but at the same time you're still burning off more than you eat, so you get slow, steady, sustainable fat loss. Feeling excessively hungry means you're doing it wrong, i.e. eating too little, i.e. going too far towards the opposite extreme. That's not the case for drug addiction, there's no "happy medium" there, because drug addiction is nothing like being hungry and wanting to eat.

QFTFT.
  • elgray26
    elgray26 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    protein
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Sorry, this thread is annoying me. So, I'll leave you with this -
    Who you gonna believe, me or you own eyes?
    Posted by Mark Crislip on July 12, 2013

Mrs. Teasdale: Your Excellency, I thought you’d left!

Chicolini: Oh no, I no leave.

Mrs. Teasdale: But I saw you with my own eyes!

Chicolini: Well, who you gonna believe, me or your own eyes?

Duck Soup. Funniest movie ever.

If I could choose a super power, it would be neither flight nor invisibility, but the ability, like Triad, to separate into multiple people so I could accomplish more. I find that my multiple personality disorder is not all that efficient at getting things done. The Goth cowgirl? Lazy.

So sometimes I have to cut corners. As this post goes live I am at TAM helping with panel discussions and workshops and the only way I can get a post up is to cannibalize my lecture. Dr. Gorski will not let me post the slides and be done with it; those managing editors can be so unreasonable. Full sentences. Proper spelling. Good grammar. Sheesh. Some people.

The topic of my presentation is the cognitive errors that lead people to believe in nonsense and is, or was, a brief tour of the flawed ways in which we think and how the brain allows everyone to be under the false impression that fictions are real.

In the old days I simplistically thought people were just stupid, uninformed, or both. With 45% of Americans believing in faith healing, 37% in astrology, 30% in UFOs and 25% in reincarnation (if true I am sure the fates will bring me back as a rabbit in a syphilis lab), it was just that people are ignorant dumb-*kitten*, right? Give people the facts and they will realize that they are wrong an alter their opinion accordingly. Right? Nope.

I have met the ignorant dumb-*kitten* and he was me.

Pogo. Sort of.

Most folks are neither stupid nor dumb-*kitten*. Critical thinking is not default mode of the brain and most of the time, for most people, critical thinking is a waste of time. It is for me. For the activities of daily living there is little need to think critically. We rely on our experience and the experience of others to decide what to do. It is often an invaluable short cut. I want to eat out, I check out Yelp. I want new music, I ask my kids (except the hip-hop. Tats, hip-hop and square glasses are some of the styles that confirms I am old. I don’t understand the aesthetic of any of them). I read many of the reviews on Amazon before ordering a product. And I never bought a car because it was highly rated on consumer reports. I get the car that elicits a frisson of want and I have enjoyed every car I have owned.

The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool. So you have to be very careful about that. After you’ve not fooled yourself, it’s easy not to fool other scientists. You just have to be honest in a conventional way after that.

— Richard Feynman

It is fun to quote Feynman, but for day to day life it rarely applies.

And then you get to health care. Life and death, sickness and health. And for probably the first time the paradigm by which everyone interprets the world, experience and the advice of others, is no longer applicable or reliable for patient or doctor. It is no wonder that people trust the anecdotes and narratives of SCAM users and providers. They are using the methods most of us use to evaluate the world.

I like to say the three most dangerous words in medicine are ‘I lack insurance’. No. That’s not it. It is the words ‘In my experience.’ But experience dominates over critical thinking every day in every way. If I liked to participate in the naturalistic fallacy, I would say critical thinking is un-natural, like plastic, cement and Twinkies (I suspect all are made in the same factory from the same material), a man-made construct never found in the wild.

Feynman was a genius; most of us are not. W was closer to the human condition:

There’s an old saying in Tennessee — I know it’s in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can’t get fooled again.

The lists on Wikipedia of cognitive biases, logical fallacies, and memory biases are sobering. There are so many ways to think poorly it is remarkable we get anything done. Everyone has their favorite fallacies. I like:

Focusing effect: the tendency to place too much importance on one aspect of an event; causes error in accurately predicting the utility of a future outcome.
    Confirmation bias: the tendency to search for or interpret information in a way that confirms one’s preconceptions.
    Illusory correlation: inaccurately perceiving a relationship between two events, either because of prejudice or selective processing of information.
    Clustering illusion: the tendency to see patterns where actually none exist.
    These are arguably the most important fallacies that allow people to see efficacy in nonsense. SCAMs would have difficulty existing without them.

I am terrible at recognizing logical fallacies in realtime. (I always fail when they do Name That Logical Fallacy on SGU. Or is that conformation bias?) When I do note fallacies in others, I discover that people do not take my observation that they are thinking poorly with grace and gratitude.

Go figure. People do not appreciate having their intellectual flaws identified. It is like telling them they have no sense of humor or are a lousy driver. It is one of the reasons rational opinions are ignored. No one likes a know-it-all and we all are aware of what ultimately happened to Mr. Know-It-All.

Not only do people not like having their intellectual shortcomings noticed, they probably are unable to recognize the fact that they are not excellent thinkers. So much of life is explained by the Dunning-Kruger effect:

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled people make poor decisions and reach erroneous conclusions, but their incompetence denies them the metacognitive ability to recognize their mistakes.

The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their ability as above average, much higher than it actually is, while the highly skilled underrate their own abilities, suffering from illusory inferiority.

Actual competence may weaken self-confidence, as competent individuals may falsely assume that others have an equivalent understanding. As Kruger and Dunning conclude, “the miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others.

The effect is about paradoxical defects in cognitive ability, both in oneself and as one compares oneself to others.

Ever see a second year surgical resident treat a bacteremic Staphylococcus aureus infection with clindamycin? Orally? And underdosed at that. I have. Many times. They have a culture and susceptibility, what more is needed to treat an infection? They have no clue that they do not know a burro from a burrow when it comes to treating infections. Kind of scary.

Combine Dunning-Kruger with the Peter Principle and history is explained far better than Das Kapital or The Foundation Trilogy.

And then there is memory. It is remarkable how flawed our memories are. In my ignorant youth I had though the memory of my life was like Super 8 film, or, perhaps for you youngsters, a youtube video: a perfect recording of events. One of my intellectual epiphanies was the book The Seven Sins of Memory by Daniel Schacter. I had no idea just how unreliable my memory is and how much of my past is a constructed narrative.

The Sins

Sin 1: Memory fades

After a month 75% of the memory of an event fades. Except the lyrics of songs from high school. Those ARE forever. Most recollections of past events are reconstructions based on current expectations and knowledge: people remember the past not how it was but how they think it should have been.

Sin 2: Misattribution

We remember events that never happened or attribute events to people and things that were not there, or recall what happened but it occurs at the wrong time and place. One of the many reasons “anecdotal evidence” of therapeutic efficacy is suspect.

Sin 3: Memory is suggestible

More than one-third of subjects recalled being hugged by Bugs Bunny at Disneyland. Impossible because Bugs is not a Disney character – after a researcher planted the false memory.

If you don’t accurately remember whether an SCAM worked, and you think it should, and someone tells you the SCAM worked, you will remember that it was indeed effective.

Sin 4: Memory is biased

I call it the Gigi effect. The whole thank heaven for little girls thing is kind of creepy now, but we have all had, shall we call it a discussion, with our significant after a social event and we both remember the events under disagreement in ways that make us look noble and the other suspect. And if you think a SCAM is the next best thing to champagne, then you will remember the intervention fondly.

Sin 5: Memory has persistence

Especially when associated with stressors. Medical training has left me with TNTC memories associated with a wee bit of PTSD. I still have not-ready-for-the-test dreams. Intense experiences imprint memory and give them disproportionate importance later. I can be far more biased by failures and complications than any good outcome.

Health issues are major stressors, so the flawed memories are going to have a disproportionate impact.

To be complete, 6 and 7 are absentmindedness and blocking, but are not germane to this discussion, but I know if I did not include them there would be HE-doublehockeysticks to pay. Our readers are a fastidious lot.

It all comes together in the archetype, at least for research, in N-Rays. I love the story of N-rays because it is in the hardest of the hard sciences, physics. Blondot was a French physicist who thought he saw changes in the brightness of an electric spark that he thought as due to a new form of radiation, naming it the N-ray. 120 other scientists had over 300 published articles claiming to be able to detect N-rays emanating from most substances.

Most researchers at the time used the perceived light of a dim phosphorescent surface as “detectors”, although work in the period clearly showed the change in brightness to be a physiological phenomenon rather than some actual change in the level of illumination (Wikipedia).

It was suspected at the time that Blondot was seeing things that were not actually there since the observations made no sense given the understanding of the times. A killjoy physicist, Robert Wood, visited the lab, surreptitiously sabotaged the N-ray machine, yet Blondot et. al. still saw the N-rays.

The modern equivalent is people who have adverse effects from cell towers even when the towers are off or who have salubrious effects from magnets even when there is no magnetism. The ability to experience what is not there is astounding.

The last thing that I have learned is that for many people the facts just do not matter. People will hang on to their beliefs no matter what the evidence: derp.

English has no word for “the constant, repetitive reiteration of strong priors”. Yet it is a well-known phenomenon in the world of punditry, debate, and public affairs. On Twitter, we call it “derp”.

Which is to say, a policy commentator is “derpy” when his or her (usually his) prior assumptions about the world are so unwarrantedly strong that he is unswayable by evidence. Derpers have a faith-based approach to policy.

When I asked my youngest son about derp, he groaned and said something to the effect that my mentioning the word was the definition of cringe-worthy and to never do it again. Just a warning for those of you with teenagers at home.

My favorite one star review of my Quackcast in iTunes was:

Harm to the brian (sic).

Didn’t need to listen.

No facts for him. Derp.

And Brian? So Sorry.

So when someone mentions errant information in support of a particular SCAM, your response with some reality based fact will likely go nowhere. I suspect the key word is ‘actually’. Start a sentence with ‘actually’ and you might as well stop there. They do not want to hear what you have to say and will not consider it valid even if they hear it. If ‘actually’ was removed from the skeptical lexicon, we would never get a sentence started in a discussion with a woo believer.

Human nature predisposes us to believe SCAM. You can’t change human nature but you can be aware of its flaws and compensate.

It is, actually, what makes a skeptic and a critical thinker

BTW: Some of this post was cut and pasted from old Keynote presentations without references. I do not think I am plagiarizing other authors, but I am not certain if all the words are indeed mine, but Google searching suggests they are.
  • organic0gf
    organic0gf Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    The best one I have found is Cinnamon Bark Extract. You can get it in most supplement stores. It cost $8-$10 for a 1 ounce bottle with a dropper top. Use 2 drops of cinnamon extract per liter of your drinking water. It levels your blood sugar and prevents food cravings between meals. Honestly, it really works for me. You'd be surprised how long a 1 oz bottle lasts too. One ounce lasts for months. PS Don't take the dosage on the bottle, mine says 20-40 drops in a cup of water, but that's a homeopathic treatment for.. who knows what... it doesn't even say.

And... don't get cinnamon oil. It won't mix with your water.

Edit: I see all the experts are out today, telling us we shouldn't be hungry. Whatever. I get hungry even when I eat 6 small meals a day and 1400 calories total.
  • peggymdellinger
    peggymdellinger Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    This works for me and I LOVE to eat (that's what got me to 250 lbs)... Eat every 3 or 4 hours (about 6 times a day, divide your goal cals by 6 to know approximately what you should have at each "meal"). Veggies, fruit, nuts, whole grains, and lean meats (especially veggies). Drink water, water, and more water... once I'd been drinking only water for about 4 weeks then unsweetened tea tasted really good to me. I've added that back in once a day or so just for a change. I also agree with the coffee thing. Want it sweet? Add stevia. Learn how to use spices in your food. I'm not sure if there's some scientific explanation for it, but I swear I'm less hungry after I've had a well spiced meal or snack. Try making your food log the day before, or at least laying out a rough sketch of what you'd like your day to look like food wise. I find that if I prepare my menu ahead of time, and I know what is coming with each "meal", I'm far less likely to go looking for a snack. Also, if you're hungry... EAT!

The exercise stuff I can't speak to as I only exercise right now about 2 days a week (besides walking the dog), but I know that on those two days of strenuous exercise I'm more hungry rather than less.
  • Johanne1957
    Johanne1957 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Exercise for me is an appetite suppressant...other then that...lol...nothing but food works for me!!!
  • VeganCeliac
    Options
    Food.

because excessive hunger is usually caused by eating too little. you don't have to be starving hungry 24/7 to lose weight.

ANY foods will stop you from feeling hungry if you're not eating enough. Granted that some foods will give you more protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, carbohydrate and dietary fibre than others and the body needs those things, but I'm sure the OP already knows what foods contain those nutrients. Point is that if she's feeling so hungry all the time, then the total amount of food she's eating is most likely too little, most likely because she's set her calorie goal a bit too low, therefore she needs to eat more, as an a greater number of calories and a greater total amount of food.

Yeah, my point is, I think everyone already knows that. It's like telling a heroin addict that the best medication for heroin withdrawal is heroin.

Or methadone. But what if this stupid addict did anything BUT take methadone?

Calling people stupid is rude and uncalled for. Maybe some people want a way to reduce appetite because they are prone to emotional eating and aren't truly hungry. Or maybe they have other health issues going on that you don't know about. There is no need to get nasty just because you disagree with me.

We're talking about a hypothetical heroin addict. Get a grip lady.

It wasn't hypothetical. You were using an analogy to call someone stupid. I don't need to get a grip, you need to get some manners.
  • VeganCeliac
    Options
    Food.

no, not at all. Because drugs are not nutrients that the human body needs, and a recovering addict needs to give up the drug completely. 100% abstenence from food = starving to death. Dieting is *not* about giving up a harmful, addictive drug, it's about learning how to eat the right amount of food for a healthy body. Hunger is *not* analogous to heroin withdrawal!! Giving up food is *not* the goal when dieting. Eating too little when dieting is going from one harmful extreme to another. Hunger is a sign that you're not eating enough and should eat more food. It's not remotely like withdrawal symptoms from a drug.

I was using an analogy so please stop talking to me like I'm stupid. Obviously I am not suggesting that heroin and food are the same or that anyone should starve themselves. I don't know why the person who started this thread was looking for a way to reduce appetite, but for all we know it could be because they are an emotional eater or dealing with a medical issue that requires them to limit food intake. Did I ever suggest that people starve themselves to death or that going hungry is a good means of weight loss? No, I did not. All I said that when someone asks about a way to reduce appetite, telling them "food" is not helpful. Just like you attacking my answer without even understanding my point is not helpful.
  • peggymdellinger
    peggymdellinger Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    If you REALLY, REALLY feel like you need a pill then take Garcinia Cambogia. It works for me. I take it before my "big" meals (the ones I eat with my family. ie. breakfast, lunch, dinner), 2 each time 30 mis before I eat. Once I'm done with this bottle I probably won't take it anymore unless it's unbearable without it... shouldn't be though. I've forgotten some days and things seemed to be fine.
  • VeganCeliac
    Options
    Apparently someone deleted my post about 5-HTP. Granted, this is my very first day here so maybe I am missing some rule, but what is wrong with 5-HTP? It's a natural amino acid that they sell at health food stores to help with depression and insomnia. It also decreases appetite in some people. If there is something wrong with my post, please tell me.

From WebMD:
    Don’t use 5-HTP until more is known. 5-HTP might be UNSAFE. Some people who have taken it have come down with eosinophilia-myalgia syndrome (EMS), a serious condition involving extreme muscle tenderness (myalgia) and blood abnormalities (eosinophilia). Some people think the EMS might be caused by an accidental ingredient (contaminant) in some 5-HTP products. But there is not enough scientific evidence to know if EMS is caused by 5-HTP, a contaminant, or some other factor. Until more is known, avoid taking 5-HTP.

From Wikipedia:
    Because 5-HTP has not been thoroughly studied in a clinical setting, possible side effects and interactions with other drugs are not well known. However, it is noteworthy that no published reports of serious side effects (from non-contaminated 5-HTP) exist, despite that 5-HTP is freely available as a nutraceutical.[19][20][21] This could indicate that serious side effects are relatively rare with 5-HTP, at least in moderate doses. On the other hand, acute moderate gastrointestinal effects, such as diarrhea and vomiting, are common upon administration of 5-HTP, probably due to rapid formation of serotonin in the upper intestinal tract.[19][22][23] Oral 5-HTP results in an increase in urinary 5-HIAA, a serotonin metabolite, indicating that 5-HTP is peripherally metabolized to serotonin, which is then metabolized. This might cause a false positive test in tests looking for carcinoid syndrome.[24] Known drug interactions: When combined with antidepressants of the MAOI or SSRI class, 5-HTP can cause acute serotonin syndrome.[25][26] When combined with carbidopa (as a treatment for symptoms of Parkinson's disease), 5-HTP causes nausea and vomiting; however this can be alleviated via administration of granisetron.[27] As mentioned above under pharmacology, cases of scleroderma-like illness have been reported in patients using carbidopa and 5-HTP.[28] It has been suggested that 5-HTP may cause eosinophilia-myalgia syndrome (EMS), a serious condition which results in extreme muscle tenderness, myalgia, and blood abnormalities. However, there is evidence to show that EMS was caused by a contaminant in early 5-HTP supplements, before the introduction of the current Good Manufacturing Practices by the United States FDA in 2007. Many countries now employ similar regulation.[29]

And then for a lot more useful information see: http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/5hydroxytryptophan-5htp

The list of both prescription and over the counter drugs this stuff interacts with is important to know.

Thank you for being the first person to actually address the topic I posted about instead of just attacking me because they didn't like my suggestion. I happen to disagree with this information because there have been more recent studies out that show that 5-HTP is most likely safe (hence it is still being sold and taken by a lot of people) and I stick by my recommendation because it has helped a lot of people including myself. However, it is true that it can interact with medication and people should research any substance that they put into their body before determining if it is right for them. So thank you for the information.
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Smaller, more frequent meals works well for me!!
  • luvintheskinimin
    luvintheskinimin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    To get my water in: 1 cucumber, 1 lemon, 2 limes, sprigs of mint. Place in 4 - 24 oz bottles and fill with filtered water. I drink these throughout the day and I am not hungry.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, pop tarts, bacon, pizza, fruit, pasta, chicken, meat, nuts, beans, vegetables, and the list could go on and on and on.

Food HELPS hunger

FFS
  • JTx510
    JTx510 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Drink water! Most of the time when you think you're hungry, you're really just thirsty.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    IMGP8359_zpsf47e3c86.jpg