Photography?

kaizaku
kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
Anyone into photography? Not selfies lol This was taken around 2am using a Canon. The pic not been edited its straight from the camera. What you guys think?

Feel free to share your pics.. :o)

12jdi7gcnkqf.jpg

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Nice!

Not in to photography myself, but I love seeing other people's work.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
  • kaizaku
    Nice!

Not in to photography myself, but I love seeing other people's work.

Cool
  • amarneu
    amarneu Posts: 164 Member
    I'm into photography and love your pic, if you have Lightroom you could play with it a bit to get rid of some of the noise and really help it pop even more :)
  • kaizaku
    amarneu wrote: »
    I'm into photography and love your pic, if you have Lightroom you could play with it a bit to get rid of some of the noise and really help it pop even more :)

Cool, feel free to share your awesome pics. yea I have light room.

Unedited pics are awesome, so many people think it's been edited but this shows with the correct equipment and settings (on manual) you can get extremely good pics.
  • kaizaku
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    n6yryim95lc6.jpg

dpukh14g5x27.jpg

I love taking pictures of animals.. I also love rainbows, sunsets and sunrise pictures. they are on another computer.

Wow, very nice ☺
  • kaizaku
    edited February 2017
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    @kaizaku your photo is beautiful.where is that?

I enjoy taking photos of cool or pretty stuff I have zero skill but it's fun.
    8xto7rnvvofu.jpg
    6c1s9c4yhgeo.jpg
    2235nnnoacy8.jpg
    ua61mspan9oq.jpg

Wow, very nice photos. Mine was taken at the moors. It was cloudy night, otherwise you would have seen stars.
  • kaizaku
    edited February 2017
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I love photography but only know enough to point and shoot. Back in the days of film I had a good camera and took some nice (I thought) pics that make me happy to look at. I did get a new camera for Christmas which I still need to get set up and figure out how to work it. I am excited.

Learn to use manual mode. It will take photography to a whole new level :)
  • kaizaku
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    juhdd1lmqg67.png

I love capturing sunsets. I took this picture last year at my favorite lake. I messed a bit with the colors but it was still a beautiful evening :)

Wow, that is a beautiful picture. ☺
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    04waqnc6vjcc.jpg
    Does this count? Just with my iphone a few years ago at easter.
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    I don't have a decent camera, I just use my phone, not the greatest result but enough for what I want.t34mnnuv8t51.jpg
    la7ddt6asky8.jpg
  • pamfgil
    pamfgil Posts: 449 Member
    etqykz9wjv3g.jpg

I use photography as a reason to get out and walk. I'm part of a meet up group that gets together every couple of weeks and does a photo walk. I also try and find places, events to go looking for pictures.
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Stumbled upon this little fella a lil while ago.

3ts1bdpkdc5y.jpg
  • DanSanthomes
    DanSanthomes Posts: 134 Member
    Nice shots! I do a bit of photography too - mainly landscapes, cars and night shots. e9zincuz7x57.jpg
  • jlr_405
    jlr_405 Posts: 18 Member
    Great shot, How long was the Exposure on the first pic, i love shooting at night, there is nothing cooler than setting up the canon on my tripod and taking long exposure shots. Especially when you have lightning in the forcast.
  • whiskeykittentoo
    whiskeykittentoo Posts: 43 Member
    Pro photographer :) Don't have many long exposure shots though (had to leave my tripod back in my home country) and I was 95% a sporting event photographer (equestrian, mostly)
    There are some beautiful places here in the US, I have to admit.
    This is one from a year ago or so, my dogs at Whitesands.
    gdnubnw2h5c5.jpg
  • kaizaku
    edited February 2017
    pamfgil wrote: »
    etqykz9wjv3g.jpg

I use photography as a reason to get out and walk. I'm part of a meet up group that gets together every couple of weeks and does a photo walk. I also try and find places, events to go looking for pictures.

Nice ☺