Accountability buddy

Options
I'm looking to start trying to loose some weight again when I get back from vacation the end of the week. I'm looking for a few people to help hold each other accountable for going to the gym, eating healthy, and weighing in regularly.
A bit about me: I am a nurse and typically work 12 hour day shifts 3x a week (occasionally have a night rotation). I do some classes online for school. I have tried before to diet with little luck and hate going to the gym but have recently gotten a gym membership to try and help change that. I live in Wisconsin, central time zone, and am looking to try and loose about 40lbs.

Really looking for a few people to help check in and would be more than happy to return the favor. Add me and message me of you're interested. :-)

Replies

• elleske
    elleske Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm a nurse who is also going to school as well. I mostly work day shifts but occasionally pick up a 16 hr shifts, evening shifts, and overnights (that shift differential!). I am following the nutritional guidelines of whole30, plan on extending it to 60 days because I feel so much better compared to when I started. Also, having the restrictive guidelines makes it easy for me to resist refined sugar and four. I hope by sticking to w30 and intermittent fasting 16:8, that my cravings/addiction lessen overall. I weigh in at least weekly, and have a gym membership as well. Lately I've had several papers and presentations due so I haven't been to the gym. Feel free to add me, anyone! I love supporting people by commenting on status updates.