Back progress

Options
Hi, I have been working out pretty consistently for some time now and started lifting heavy two months ago. My diet is generally healthy with the odd treat and I feel like I'm getting there slowing. I'm definitely a lot fitter than I've ever been and I'm really enjoying the strength training. I've been taking photos and the photos are attached are the first compared with the latest. I really see a difference in my back (can wear my bra on the tightest setting but still not seeing much progress else where. I still haven't lost any weight but I'm hoping that's because I'm gaining muscle whilst losing fat.

ymcn19cgi9p2.jpg
5gpf03ti1no8.jpg
x6ys0ugk6kfm.jpg

Replies

• 30kgin2017
    30kgin2017 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Great progress! How close to lifting do you weigh yourself? It might still be water retention masking a weight loss because you can definitely see a dif in the back. Its a bit hard to tell from the photos but your posture might also be part of why your back looks smoother if your standing up straighter.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Just keep going! You're doing great.

To me, your back looks leaner, your tummy looks smaller, and your shorts are getting roomier around your legs.
  • NannersBalletLegs
    NannersBalletLegs Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great work! I loved watching the roll disappear on my back recently too. It's a great feeling! ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!