What have I done?

I'm Christina and I'm in disbelief how I allowed myself to get to 100kgs. My goal is to eat healthy, be active, get enough sleep and stop overworking. All that should take me to my intended 65kgs. I need tobe focused. So focused. With all your help.

Replies

• neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited February 2017
    You've done nothing no one else has never done. Some of us struggle with academics. Some of us struggle with managing our finances. Some of us struggle with weight. Some of us seem to struggle with everything. As long as you are human, you likely have at least one thing you struggle with.
    Your goals are great, but I recommend laying out a more specific plan and breaking everything into baby steps. Weight loss is a challenge and can become overwhelming if done too quickly or without a solid foundation. For example, perhaps spend two weeks or so only recording what you eat and reading the threads here on MFP to learn about common logging mistakes. Then, slowly build your way up to a caloric deficit while working on getting in more sleep. Once your diet and sleep schedule improve, you can try adding in exercise. In the words of Adriene Mishler, a little goes a long way. The little changes you make add up. The excess 65kgs didn't appear on you in one day or in a month, and it won't melt away in a short period either, but with discipline, it WILL go away eventually. Good luck!