21 day fix

Options
Anyone starting or doing 21df?? Starting today and lookingfor a buddy!

Replies

• ticiaelizabeth
    ticiaelizabeth Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I did that program before christmas and hurt my shoulder doing Upright Rows, because they're done too quick so its hard to keep perfect form. It's still bugging me. Just a warning so you don't make the same mistake I did.
  • Kristi26
    Kristi26 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I use this program and mostly enjoy the workouts, however, Autumn claims that she can give you the body you've always wanted in just 21 days. That lie drives me nuts. Just a warning to be prepared for those words and a heads up that it cannot be done in just 3 weeks. I've been doing those workouts for 5-6 months now. I still don't look exactly like I've always wanted.
  • StacywithaY
    StacywithaY Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Kristi26 wrote: »
    I use this program and mostly enjoy the workouts, however, Autumn claims that she can give you the body you've always wanted in just 21 days. That lie drives me nuts. Just a warning to be prepared for those words and a heads up that it cannot be done in just 3 weeks. I've been doing those workouts for 5-6 months now. I still don't look exactly like I've always wanted.

Yes!!! This drives me nuts as well. What a dumb thing for a trainer to say. She annoys me quite a bit, but I do really enjoy the workouts :smile: