Need Calorie Dense Meal/Snack Ideas

Options
Hey lovely peeps! So I am embarking on a new journey on Monday the 13th. I will be going from an office job to a very active fabrication job. Right now I prepack my lunch kit with 4 lower calorie meals. This was I can "snack" at my desk and not eat something unhealthy, but rather planned. Now I will be going to having to eat breakfast before I leave my house and then only have 2 15min breaks and a 30min lunch. I need ideas that are protein packed and going to keep me full and my energy up as I will be on my feet over 3/4 of my work day.

Thank you in advance!

Also I have no dietary issues that has me having to avoid anything.

Replies

• happyauntie2015
    happyauntie2015 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    My husband is a factory worker and has two 10 minute breaks and a 20 minute lunch...We meal prep so for breakfast he has a couple muffin egg cups that have peppers, onion, ham, and cheese in them and are baked in the oven and 2 slices of toast. During break if he is hungry there are cutie oranges, string cheese, and protein powder he can add water to. Lunches can be tacos made with turkey burger or shredded chicken I just put the toppings inside little containers. He also takes a spinach/kale salad mix on occasion with chicken and cranberries or chili as well
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    I recommend trail mix - small amount is calorie dense, easy to eat and protein packed.
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    How many calories are we working with?

Off the top of my head, something like avocado toast with sliced hard boiled egg would work.

A protein bar.

Some sliced cheese with apple and peanut butter.