Options
    First do a little camping and floating the Frio river,
    then off to Florida for some beach time
    end up in Dubai
    then back to Saudi for work!
  • ozgurvh
    ozgurvh Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I was in Ibiza last year in the was great. Trip to NASA would be perfect for me.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    We went to NASA last year. If there's a rocket laugh pay the extra to go watch it...super cool

No plans yet for summer. Maybe go west and visit and uncle on Vancouver Island
  • Hungry_Angler
    Hungry_Angler Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Boys trip to Vancouver this April. Got a screaming deal on tickets to Costa Rica for this coming August, now just have to pay for hotel. Hoping to squeeze a road trip to Denver and a trip to upstate NY. Besides that, I plan on fishing A LOT.
  • Thoin
    Thoin Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Sleeping.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I am going to go to a nude beach I, wanna see if it's possible for me to; be arrested for indecent exposure! :s
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    We are going to NYC for a concert in Madison Sq garden in June but that's it so far!
    I just want summer to hurry up and get here!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Summer is the busiest time of year for me at work and I can't miss much so unfortunately we can't do any big vacations over the summer. We tend to do those over Spring break and/or Christmas break. We're not really doing anything for Spring break this year other than maybe heading to Carlsbad Caverns for a long weekend...we're going on safari in Tanzania next Christmas for two weeks so we're saving up $$$ and vacation time for that.

This summer will be the usual...probably 4 or 5 long weekend camping trips...lots of weekends pool side and BBQing.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Most of my summer will be spent on our farm and in the surrounding forest. Lots of time spent in the garden, lots of hiking, lots of kayaking and fishing in the nearby river. Cutting up downed trees and splitting firewood for next fall/winter. We have a trip to FL planned to visit our son and his family and at least one camping trip with friends and in-laws.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Got a motorcycle run in August. Down Pacific Coast Highway to Route 66 and back. As soon as I get back, my wife and I are flying to Vegas for 1 week. Also got a trip to Maui planned in June. 2 weeks. Can't wait.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Gardening and house projects
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    Ross Lake, a lot of backpacking, some tough bike rides, hopefully do some climbing, and if I'm lucky, continue to ski.
  • frannieshack
    frannieshack Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Going on a cruise to Alaska. I am super excited to do some whale watching.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Stay cool. Travel. Ocean...mountains....camping...B&B....etc