Fitness Tracker: Do you use one?

Options
2»

Replies

• ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit Blaze. I upgraded to that from the Charge HR. I really liked the Charge HR, but it started bubbling and I didn't like the option to just replace the band. With the Blaze, I can do that. I also like that it will vibrate and remind me to move every hour. I have a desk job and sometimes get busy and forget to get up and move.
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Had a Fitbit Flex for 3 years, and just upgraded to a Fitbit Charge 2 this week for the extra features.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    Just ordered a Vivoactive HR, I preferred that over the Fitbit when looking through all the comparison websites.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I have the Apple Watch series 2 and love it! The battery life on series 2 is awesome and only requires a charge for an hour every other day. Although I don't really care about the sleep function it does track sleep perfectly with an app called "auto sleep". It's water proof and tracks my laps in the pool accurately. I've used Fitbits in the past and like them too. However, the Apple Watch 2 works better with my iPhone 7 Plus and allows me to text, make and receive calls as well as reply to my emails without having to pull my phone out of my pocket all the time.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    27386482953_4e9f0bc0e6_o_d.jpg