Experienced my first whoosh today

To start a few stats 31yo male 6' 2" starting weight 228lbs current weight as of this morning 208.4lbs. Signed up and started working out at the gym Dec 15th...ish didn't start really dieting till the beginning of January. Onto the whoosh which I didn't even know was a thing till I googled "weight loss plateau and sudden drop." I weigh myself every morning after the restroom and before I drink anything. I have been loosing weight at a pretty fast rate around 4lbs a week or .5-.6lbs a day till the last five days. The scale did not moved even a decimal point 211.2lbs for five days straight. Then this morning when I woke up I noticed the vertical line between my top 2 abs was visible without sucking or flexing. So I stepped on the scale 208.4 almost 3lbs change since my weigh in 24hrs earlier. I literally picked up the scale and checked for a rogue Lego from one of my kids or something that would be throwing the scale off. Still not sure my home scale was reading my weight right I weighed my self at the gym after my morning fasted cardio 208.6lbs. Considering drinking water while doing cardio I find my home scales reading of 208.4lbs to be accurate. Since I poke pinch and rub my belly everyday now I did notice I was kinda squishy felling the last couple of days. Now a question for those that have experienced the whoosh. Today after the whoosh weigh in I peed a lot like 25 times felt like every 10-15 mins and not just little ones. No change in fluid intake to cause it. Does this mean my whoosh will continue for another day or more hopefully?

Replies