Unicorns against Gold Diggers

Options

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    @pudgy1977 you're the unicorn, shed some light

LOL...there are actually two ways to use that word..so do please be careful. It can be used as a term for a girl interested in being a third party to a married couple....
    OR....it refers to the highly rare, yet amazing women
  • JennyRATL
    JennyRATL Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    JennyRATL wrote: »
    Wait. I'm old and have to use Urban Dictionary to learn stuffs. It says a Unicorn is a single girl who's into threesomes? Or one who is Bi?
    Bi threesome girls aren't gold-diggers? Are they frenemies? Geeze its hard keeping up these days....
    Urban dictionary has taught me a lot recently.
    I would have never known what fake chow was. My life would have been shallow and empty.

Runs off to Urban Dictionary.....
  • JennyRATL
    JennyRATL Posts: 199 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    :o:#:p
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

LOL...there are actually two ways to use that word..so do please be careful. It can be used as a term for a girl interested in being a third party to a married couple....

I would say being with a third or a married couple is somewhat rare and quite amazing
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Which would be a highly rare, yet amazing woman too. ;)
    idk1970 wrote: »

I would say being with a third or a married couple is somewhat rare and quite amazing

You both raise very valid points....
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

I guess we think alike
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

I guess we think alike

I'm just saying it's rare and amazing but not for me and for that reason I'm out # shark tank
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'd rather take an arrow to the knee 10 times then have a man pay for me or my kids
  • pudgy1977
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Actually makes me feel week to accept things from men
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    Yeah I'd rather take an arrow to the knee 10 times then have a man pay for me or my kids

Just think how much you'd burden your family with hospital bills though...not sure this is well thought out.

• _Justinian_
    _Justinian_ Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    For women in general? No. For single mothers? Most likely, but that's kind of understandable and unavoidable.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Wait. I'm old and have to use Urban Dictionary to learn stuffs. It says a Unicorn is a single girl who's into threesomes? Or one who is Bi?
    Bi threesome girls aren't gold-diggers? Are they frenemies? Geeze its hard keeping up these days....
    I would have never known what fake chow was. My life would have been shallow and empty.

First, how would you not realize someone was doing this?
    Second, if anyone was stupid enough to try this with me....BYE.

ETA: not you as in you specifically, just "you" as in general. Felt the need to clarify ha
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    Okay...So I was chatting with a male friend of mine and he was claiming that all women, especially single moms, are gold diggers, and that they only want to man around to give them stuff.
    I called his *kitten*...actually kind of reamed him. Please tell me not everyone thinks like this...

You know, there are a lot of bitter men in the world. Now I don't know you all that well (but you sent me a JD Salinger valentine, so I think you're pretty awesome) but I'm guessing when you say you reamed him, you mean with words and not, well, something far more intimate. Anyway, what I'm getting at is that this probably wasn't the first time he didn't get any, and it probably won't be the last. A bad attitude towards women doesn't usually go over well with women, and rejection tends to reinforce a bad attitude. We're not all like that.
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »

ETA: not you as in you specifically, just "you" as in general. Felt the need to clarify ha

ETA? Estimated time of arrival?
  • _Justinian_
    Options

"..."

Edited To Add

*looks at you*
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options

"..."

Edited To Add

*looks at you*

I travel alot :/
  • _Justinian_
    Options
    It's all good! :)
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options