Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Is herbalife okay? Advice?

Any feedback or advice about herbalife?

Replies

• UK92
    UK92 Posts: 53 Member
    Never tried it personally, I think it's way too expensive for what it is and it offers nothing more than what you'd get from a caloric deficit. There are no shortcuts to losing weight, although these companies will try to tell you otherwise.
  • jamocha101
    jamocha101 Posts: 20 Member
    My mom did Herbalife and it worked really well for her. I think it's a little expensive and gets tedious after a while, though.
  • daddio66in2000
    daddio66in2000 Posts: 33 Member
    Took me 2 years to drop 50 lbs, and Im ok with that...
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    @kshama2001
    Excellent. Thank you for posting.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,053 Member
    My pleasure!
  • ppatricia81
    ppatricia81 Posts: 23 Member
    I think it's expensive, i just bought protein powders and made the shakes with fruits.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,013 Member
    Insanely expensive, unnecessary and just paid $200 million to make a major legal issue about the way they shill their products go away. I'd not go near it with a pole.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    It's been, linked to; liver injury!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3004035/

Here's also an, imperative documentary concerning; the dangerous of various vitamins, minerals & supplements!

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/supplements-and-safety/
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Follow the advice seen above. I did it once- before I wised up a little. It was expensive and didn't last long. Do it the proven way. Change your diet, and add some exercise. You will be where you want to be in no time.
  • SolotoCEO
    SolotoCEO Posts: 293 Member
    You can lose a lot with Herbalife (or insert name of any diet industry company), the issue is it is just your wallet that gets lighter. The only way for lasting weight loss is a healthy diet (within recommended calories) and move more. There are no magic potions.