Insanity

Options
Does anyone else do Insanity? I'm obsessed but get bored pretty easily with doing the same routines every week.

Replies

• ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I do Insanity...but I am also doing P90X at the same time, I just mix and match as I see fit. Using both programs definitely adds to the variety!!
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the same thing! I feel like with Insanity I'm getting a great cardio workout but not much else besides legs. So I switch every other day between the two.
  • bosskittin
    Options
    Try running 10 miles that will outdo P90X and insanity any day and it is insane to run that far. Even the half marathon. I think my body loves the torture though.:happy: :happy:
  • InsanityLover
    Options
    I'm on Insanity. I'm now on my 5th month of it. I lost 22 lbs, 4in off waist/chest, 2.5 in. off arms, 6 in. off hips, 4 in. off thighs, went from a 22.2% to 14.4% body fat, and went from a pants size 16 to a 7. I do it twice a day and it can get boring and when it does, I sometimes change my second workout of the day to either Hip Hop Abs or I go running. But I try not to change my Insanity workout schedule too much because I know Insanity is the reason for my great results. But when I'm not exercising, I do some weight lifting (5lb/10lb) while watching tv. Lol ... GOODLUCK and I HOPE INSANITY WORKS OUT WELL FOR YOU AT THE END.
  • InsanityLover
    Options
    I'm on Insanity. I'm now on my 5th month of it. I lost 22 lbs, 4in off waist/chest, 2.5 in. off arms, 6 in. off hips, 4 in. off thighs, went from a 22.2% to 14.4% body fat, and went from a pants size 16 to a 7. I do it twice a day and it can get boring and when it does, I sometimes change my second workout of the day to either Hip Hop Abs or I go running. But I try not to change my Insanity workout schedule too much because I know Insanity is the reason for my great results. But when I'm not exercising, I do some weight lifting (5lb/10lb) while watching tv. Lol ... GOODLUCK and I HOPE INSANITY WORKS OUT WELL FOR YOU AT THE END.