Lost 127lbs im the one in the middle with hand by my face 287-158

cmedin4
cmedin4 Posts: 18 Member
edited February 2017 in Success Stories
Hi I started my journey 1 1/2 ago.. counting calories with my fitness app...also a lot of green tea and I try to stay away from simple carbs such as chips bread ect....I stated by giving up soda and water and drinking green tea...I fall off occasionally but get right back on it .Not too much exercise 20 min of walking 3 times a week. Don'to040hmooma6z.png
give up anything is possible....b4aj3ecral66.png

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Schwing! Nicely done!!
  • krmsotherhalf68
    krmsotherhalf68 Posts: 122 Member
    Awesome! Congratulations on the huge weight loss. You look wonderful!
  • slatkabundeva
    slatkabundeva Posts: 17 Member
    Stunning! Thanks for posting and inspiring us all!
  • SleepingSwan
    SleepingSwan Posts: 50 Member
    Amazing! Well done. X x
  • SierraFatToSkinny
    SierraFatToSkinny Posts: 463 Member
    How tall are you?

Also, how many calories? If I may ask?
  • suzesvelte
    suzesvelte Posts: 134 Member
    Wow - what a transformation. Bravo. You must be so proud.

Looking at yours start pic, you have some pretty chunky friends/family - did that make it harder to stay with the programme? I find that some other women find it hard to be suportive wehn I am really doing well on my programme.
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    That's about how much I'm working on losing. Thank you for the inspiration. What an accomplishment!
  • Excellent job! Congrats on trusting in the journey! You look amazing!
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    That is about how much I need to lose hit 50 pounds today! Can I be so bold as to ask did your tummy and legs tighten up?--the skin---it looks like it tightened up for you!! I am working with a trainer so hope that I can not end up looking too "saggy"---I feel awesome not carrying around a sack of potatoes, and I know it will take 18 months of hard work---you look AMAZING--very inspiring!!
  • cmedin4
    That is about how much I need to lose hit 50 pounds today! Can I be so bold as to ask did your tummy and legs tighten up?--the skin---it looks like it tightened up for you!! I am working with a trainer so hope that I can not end up looking too "saggy"---I feel awesome not carrying around a sack of potatoes, and I know it will take 18 months of hard work---you look AMAZING--very inspiring!!
    there always going to be some because of pregnancy but it tighten up mostly on its own...But im sure if I was to work on it will tighten up more...Good luck
  • cmedin4
    That's about how much I'm working on losing. Thank you for the inspiration. What an accomplishment!

good job keep going and thank you
  • ConnieT1030
    ConnieT1030 Posts: 894 Member
    wow that's an entire person, you did awesome! :) Thanks so much for sharing, very inspiring, that must be such a difficult mental adjustment as well for you to get used to!
    Im working on adjusting to my so far 45 pound loss on the way to at least 80 (including what I lost before mfp), and one day I feel so skinny, one day I feel huge. =/
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Nuclear bomb level WOW, with fallout!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!