building a strong body to support myself

Options
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself since we all are here for the same journey. I joined myfitnesspall earlier in the year while I was undergoing certification to be a coach from advice from a fellow classmate who lost over 30 pounds. So, here I am again, I updated for today, reset all of my desires to something obtainable while still being a goal. This journey is one that is newer to me. I was always the person who was really skinny and had no problem finding clothes. Then ten years ago I was diagnosed with Lupus. So the last few years with medications and lots of treatments, I went from a size 3 to a size 14/16/18d depending on the outfit. My hope is that I can have a strong body that will continue to support me with my ailing health. If I loose a few sizes along the way I will also be grateful for. Plus being a coach, I understand the need to live the life that I am helping others engage in.

Thank you all for our support and looking forward to the new friends I meet along the way. If you would like some company on
your journey, I would love to talk.

-Mellissa