Help

Options

Hi! I weigh 258 pounds. I am trying to loose 100 pounds. I have changed my diet drastically. I'm only eating 1,200 calories a day and drinking only water. Every nifht i walk either 30 min. 60 min or 120 min on my treadmill. I take 2 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar twice a day. I started all of this 3 weeks ago. I've lost 3" off my waist. I bought some Garcinia Combogia today I am hoping it'll help me along the way.

Replies

• estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Hi. I started at 254, 102 days ago. I'm down 33 lbs on 1630 calories. Trying for another 81. After my treadmill displayed homicidal tendencies (it randomly accelerated to 5.3 mph and threw me off with enough force to grind my shin into the basement carpet) I switched to a skier. I walk outdoors for at least 1 hour, when possible; when not, I do 35 minutes on the skier. Just started adding in strength training with fitness tubes this week.

ACV really doesn't work for weight loss. Not sure about Garcinia Combogia. But hey, that means that those 3" off your waist? That's all you!