20 year old looking for another chance

Options
Hi my name is Morgan. I am 20 years old and I've gained over 90 pounds In about 13months. I am now close to 300 pounds, I am looking to change my life around. I know this is possible, just a matter of time! If anyone is interested in becoming friends and work together on this journey let me know

Replies

• cuadrado12
    cuadrado12 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi Morgan! Good luck to you on your weight loss journey!! -Sam
  • TuesdayLucero
    TuesdayLucero Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it. One day at a time :)
  • Wii_Player
    Wii_Player Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    You are so smart to start at a young age! Feel free to add me.
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Hi Morgan, you deserve a second chance and don't you forget it!
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Your body is the only place you are ever going to have to live. Now is the time to start maintaining it properly. I didn't get started until I hit my 50s, and let me tell you, I have had a LOT of renovation to do before I could start rebuilding it into what I want it to be.

I like to think I am fairly successful at this stuff, and that I am a pretty good cheerleader for others. I can either be the kind, caring, MFP friend, or the *kitten*-kickin' drill sergeant. If either works for you, let me know...add me if you like.
  • weightloss4ever2k17
    Options
    Thank you all, I gained so much weight. I am going for a heart surgery soon, I just want to be healthy
  • WhereisLiz86
    WhereisLiz86 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request and wishing you nothing success along your journey, you got this :)