FF Calorie Shockers

Options
1235»

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    The great wall of chocolate cake from PF Changs. 1500 heavenly calories.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Mini brownie concrete from Freddy's Steakburger = 880 calories :'(

I didn't believe you that it actually had "concrete" in the name. That's....some interesting marketing.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    lilawolf wrote: »
    Mini brownie concrete from Freddy's Steakburger = 880 calories :'(

I didn't believe you that it actually had "concrete" in the name. That's....some interesting marketing.

Yeah, I don't get it either. But it's delicious.
  • hcdo
    hcdo Posts: 201 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    ONE SLICE of Costco cheese pizza = 700 calories. :( . My friend has it at all her kids' parties, and I have to budget my whole day bc damn it's good.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Not from anywhere specific, but fish and chips are sorrowfully caloric. :'( One might not look past just potatoes and fish, but all that breading and oil for deep frying really adds up fast. I've never seen a decent portion be under like 1,100 calories. Sad, because I love them.

I'm very sad about fish and chips.

I make my own lower calorie versions but it's just not the same.

But otherwise, yeah, milkshakes (or smoothies from Smoothie King). I knew it was bad, never really knew exactly how bad. Ugh. 1200 calories for a large. Sigh.
  • mattdhall
    mattdhall Posts: 85 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Those little itsy bitsy teeny weeny frozen small pizzas. 410 calories per 1/4 ouch! I can make a bigger pizza with more bacon sausage and cheese and it's only twice as filling as the frozen one for about the same calories. How do they pack so many calories into a little frozen pizza!?

It's in the crust. If you compare a rising crust to a thin crust pizza, the difference in calories is shocking. I like thin crust frozen pepperoni pizzas. They're usually around 1000 calories for the whole pizza, which is typically the calorie deficit I'm sitting at around dinner time.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and trail mix. Outrageous. :/
  • mattdhall
    mattdhall Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    A hamburger at mc Donald s is god knows how much
    Hamburger is 250 calories. Cheeseburger is 300 calories. I had a Grand Mac on Saturday...............860 calories.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

I had to try it too.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options

Regular burgers and cheeseburgers from McDonald's are actually not bad at all, calorie-wise. If I am super-hungry and out running around with no time for anything else, I can easily go for a cheeseburger at 300 calories.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I still tear up every time I put a single serving of peanut butter on my toast. To think I used to eat it from the jar with a spoon....

Certainly explains a lot though!
  • CarpStylist
    CarpStylist Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm a cereal junkie. Once had a bowl of cereal that was around 700 calories. Quaker Oats granola cluster cereal. NEVER AGAIN!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    mattdhall wrote: »
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Hamburger is 250 calories. Cheeseburger is 300 calories. I had a Grand Mac on Saturday...............860 calories.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

I had to try it too.

How is it?

I want to try that fried chicken taco from Taco Bell too...