Haven't lost any weight!!

Options
Well I have I have lost a stone inches off of my arms, waist, legs but not my belly :( Will it come off?? I have 2 stone left to go. Please tell me it will come off!!!

Replies

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    clickbait :o i like it. Your body loses fat how it wants to, When it wants to. No way to change it. Or even know when it will.

I lost off my thighs fast and stomach took a while. Still got a pouch. Arms are still fat XD Hoping for soon. Just continue what your doing and fingers crossed.
  • Jayj180894
    Jayj180894 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! Thanks! I know you can't spot reduce, so haven't tried ha! But just worried I won't get a flat stomach ever! Its sods law isn't it! Where you want it to come off most, will be more stubborn lol!
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! Thanks! I know you can't spot reduce, so haven't tried ha! But just worried I won't get a flat stomach ever! Its sods law isn't it! Where you want it to come off most, will be more stubborn lol!

Yeah exactly. I have always HATED my arms i wish theyd slim up :( Im down 80 pounds and still have majority of my arm fat....was always top heavy so thats bad. now at 150 with 232 pound arms. Atleast tummy pouches everyone has.

Iv kind of accepted mine because i have a bit of loose skin now, When i stand up though it hides so thats a win.
  • Jayj180894
    Jayj180894 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Well done you!! It's always the way isn't it! The thing is the what you worry about the most people don't even notice! Ha! I find when you're trying to lose weight you can get to self critical! It's human nature! Keep up the good work!!
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    My boobs go first, stomach goes last. You have to get really close to your goal before the tummy goes.

But don't dare say you haven't lost "any" weight.. you have!