Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can't Access Friend Requests: Scale of 1-10 how upset would you be?

Options
So, I haven't been able to access my incoming friend requests for over a month. I know at least one other MFPer who has the same problem. I can see I have requests, but when I click on the link, I get an error message. I've asked MFP to fix it through emails, but no luck. I don't want to type this under technical issues because quite frankly, nobody will see it there. So I figured, why not make a game of it? So here's the game:

If you saw you had incoming friend requests, but you could never see who sent them... on a scale of 1-10 (one being you couldn't care less and 10 being you would have a major psychotic breakdown)....how upset would you be?

Replies

• superhockeymom
    superhockeymom Posts: 2,000 Member
    Options
    It would drive me crazy. Lol
  • mellecita
    mellecita Posts: 6,189 Member
    Options
    8. At least. It would bug the stuffing out of me.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    It's been happening to me and I'm about to go postal over it.
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @melmelw03 wrote: »
    It's been happening to me and I'm about to go postal over it.

So.... a 10? lol
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Probably eating a pie would ease my mind
    (I don't have this problem but I don't get notifications and I've just accepted it's mfp)
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    (I don't have this problem but I don't get notifications and I've just accepted it's mfp)

Wait. Do you have pie????

There's always pie. ;)
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options

There's always pie. ;)

pizza pie?
  • synchkat
    Options

There's always pie. ;)

pizza pie?

Every kind of pie
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options
    8.5 up to 11 depending if I know who's sending the requests (sometimes you just remember the name as you've even it before and frankly you just can't wait to decline it :lol: )

No- you don't know who is sending the request. You just see a red number. You cant access the names.

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    This has been happening to me for the past 4 days ..9 ..because its bloody annoying ..
    Well that and the app keeps stopping ..I think the last update was a lemon
  • CaptainAmericaGirlYASSS
    Options
    9. Definitely a 9. Lol :D
  • synchkat
    edited February 2017
    Options
    8.5 up to 11 depending if I know who's sending the requests (sometimes you just remember the name as you've even it before and frankly you just can't wait to decline it :lol: )

No- you don't know who is sending the request. You just see a red number. You cant access the names.

This is like the one notification I get. The so and so has sent a friend request.
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options

This is like the one notification I get. The so and so has sent a friend request.

Well, La -di-freakin'-dah! ;)
  • synchkat
    Options

Well, La -di-freakin'-dah! ;)

Yup....I'm pretty special. Don't know when people like statuses or reply to one but those frs. I know em all!!!!
  • mellecita
    mellecita Posts: 6,189 Member
    Options
    You can have it email you when you get a friend request. That way you'll know who it's from at least. It might even let you respond to it through the link, but maybe only if you're using a computer? Good luck!
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options
    mellecita wrote: »
    You can have it email you when you get a friend request. That way you'll know who it's from at least. It might even let you respond to it through the link, but maybe only if you're using a computer? Good luck!

Thanks. I'm going to try that.
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options
    It was me who sent all 9 requests >:)

*in a very creepy voice

lol. Who sent the other 27?
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options
    It was me who sent all 9 requests >:)

*in a very creepy voice

lol. Who sent the other 27?

Did I say 9? I meant 36...

I don't get scared until that number reaches 50.