Determined!!!

Options
Hi there - I am on a journey! Have put on two stone since August last year when I fell from my big horse and broke my left ankle, requiring two pins and two months non-weight bearing, six months off riding. Was just getting back om my feet again (literally lol), when I put her on different feed which made her spooky and she ran over me in the field, standing on back of left thigh causing intramuscular haematoma and on my ribs at right back, causing fracture and chest infection!! Cue more weeks out of action!

Anyway, I am now able to move, walk and have re-joined the gym, have started being able to run on the treadmill etc, and am thoroughly enjoying it! I have also given up alcohol and am eating really well for the first time in years.

I cannot ride yet as my mare is lame, but I really want to be fit for when I can. I have gradually put on weight over the last 7 years, due to HRT and not paying attention to what I ate etc, and so I am aiming to lose 3.5 stone. I am not weighing myself apart from weekly, and am viewing this as a lifestyle;e change to give me more energy and be fitter before I turn 45 - eek!

Here's to the onwards and upwards journey that we have started!!!