SAHM needing to lose 100+ lbs..Any one else?

Hi, I'm a 33 year old SAHM who has been packing on the pounds and would like some motivation! I don't have a clue how to add people ☺

Replies

• MerryMari3
    MerryMari3 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I'm a 32 year old mother of 3. Would like to have motivation as well as I feel like I'm doing this on my own right now. I'm struggling to keep making good choices, and wanting to exercise but having trouble making time to do it. I don't know how to add people yet either! :smile:
  • marinadenman
    marinadenman Posts: 15 Member
    Well, let's start the motivation today
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    I'm 36 and weighed 298 16th Jan - lost 10lb so far and feeling good

Eating clean as much as I can and having a cheat day once a week!!

Feel free to add me and lets motivate each other to reach our goals :smiley:
  • FitOneSoon
    FitOneSoon Posts: 467 Member
    29y old mother of one. I'll add you both! ;)
  • druekerca
    druekerca Posts: 17 Member
    Hi, I'm a 33 year old SAHM who has been packing on the pounds and would like some motivation! I don't have a clue how to add people ☺

Hi, to add people click on their profile picture and then click on their name again. You shall see an option to Add friend.
  • marinadenman
    Thank you druekerca!
  • marinadenman
    Hi ladies! I'm definitely much heavier than you but I'm determined to get the weight off! I have been trying to eat foods that are good for the thyroid. It's all good stuff, too!
  • Good Morning, I am a 25 year old mother of three. I weighed in at 295 Ibs and decided that it is time to make a change. I need motivation as well :)
  • living4031
    living4031 Posts: 8 Member
    Okay I'm clueless...what is is SAHM? I'm also here to lose massive amount of weight and would like inspiration so anyone can add me. The more motivation the better!!!
  • marinadenman
    living4031 wrote: »
    Okay I'm clueless...what is is SAHM? I'm also here to lose massive amount of weight and would like inspiration so anyone can add me. The more motivation the better!!!

Stay At Home Mom