How long did the last 10 lbs take you?

Options
jillk93
jillk93 Posts: 45 Member
I'm down to the last 10 lbs! 11 if i'm really being honest ...

Everyone says the last 10 are the most stubborn. I know I may need to pump up my workouts but any advice? Did you cut anything out? Did you start a new program if so, which one? I'm trying to be realistic and give myself 4-5 months to lose it but how long did it take you?

:smile:

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    jillk93 wrote: »
    I'm down to the last 10 lbs! 11 if i'm really being honest ...

Everyone says the last 10 are the most stubborn. I know I may need to pump up my workouts but any advice? Did you cut anything out? Did you start a new program if so, which one? I'm trying to be realistic and give myself 4-5 months to lose it but how long did it take you?

:smile:

How lean are you? It's not really about "the last 10 Lbs"...it comes down to leanness. If you're already pretty lean, you simply don't have the fat stores to mobilize...and from an evolutionary standpoint the human body doesn't like being super lean...trying to be super lean is a rather new and novel concept in human evolution...if you're already pretty lean, your body will fight back to preserve some body fat.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!