Arm Transformations

Options
mrsjoyw
mrsjoyw Posts: 80 Member
Ok this is for the ladies! I just need to see some inspirational pics that it IS possible to go from fat, granny arms to toned. I have inherited my mothers arms and she had her mothers arms...the big, plump, arms. I am not afraid to lift weights, I'm not afraid of becoming bulky. I would just love to see some before and afters to get me motivated. Right now I just feel like my genes will never allow me to go sleeveless. Can someone prove me wrong? Please?

Replies

• kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,025 Member
    Options
    I thought I rotated that one picture. I do have some muscles now.
  • majesticdj
    majesticdj Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress!! I have huge arms and can't wait to see them shrink down as I lose weight.
  • mrsjoyw
    mrsjoyw Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    Mine are still a work in progress and I do have some loose skin. But I think there is a definite improvement. I don't lift weights yet. I do yoga. y1gpy29549ks.jpg
    kffry1shcgxg.jpg
    9tan8upzkym8.jpg
    I went sleeveless when I was fat, and I still do. I just feel more confident going sleeveless now.

I LOVE it!! You have GREAT arms!! Ok, I will have faith and put forth some extra effort! Thanks for sharing!
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,025 Member
    Options
    mrsjoyw wrote: »
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    Mine are still a work in progress and I do have some loose skin. But I think there is a definite improvement. I don't lift weights yet. I do yoga. y1gpy29549ks.jpg
    kffry1shcgxg.jpg
    9tan8upzkym8.jpg
    I went sleeveless when I was fat, and I still do. I just feel more confident going sleeveless now.

I LOVE it!! You have GREAT arms!! Ok, I will have faith and put forth some extra effort! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks! They still need work, but for a 48 year old who used to have really fat arms I feel pretty good about them.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!