A mini success but I'll take it!

Options
bmeadows380
bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
I started the calorie counting in the middle of january, and took my body measurements then. I took them today for the 1st time since that point, and I've lost an inch off my waist and hips! Yeah! And I just realized I've made it past my 5% of my starting weight mark.

Considering that I'm morbidly obese, just having these little successes is a huge thing for me, especially since I haven't had much success in the last 3 years.

Replies

• Jules_farmgirl
    Jules_farmgirl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Focus on small goals and you will get there!!
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I started the calorie counting in the middle of january, and took my body measurements then. I took them today for the 1st time since that point, and I've lost an inch off my waist and hips! Yeah! And I just realized I've made it past my 5% of my starting weight mark.

Considering that I'm morbidly obese, just having these little successes is a huge thing for me, especially since I haven't had much success in the last 3 years.

Well done, great nsv!
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    thank you :)
  • bpp23
    bpp23 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Everything counts!!
  • Zulu87
    Zulu87 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm 2 lbs away from my 5% goal but down 10lbs so close!. That's a great victory!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!