So I think I have a baby crush on My waiter from Olive Garden ? Lol

Options
dniania
dniania Posts: 251 Member
Today my sister my mom and I went to Olive Garden , and we had a male waiter we usually get a woman but today we had a guy and from the time we walked in there he was nice and sweet to us but he was flirting with me a little calling me his "wife" and saying "we were going out" and when I was on my phone he asked could I put him on Snapchat and he wanted to take a picture with me so we did and every now and then he would ask me "did you put me on Snapchat yet?" I'd laugh and say no then he brought my drink out and I said "why is my strawberry so little (I was joking) and he said "there wasn't any big ones left and I said "I'm just joking" then he grabbed my drink off of the table took it to the bar and put two strawberries on my cup brought it back to my table and he said "since I couldn't get a bigger strawberry I put two on your cup" and once we were getting ready to leave I handed him my tip for being such a good waiter and he said "were going out with this money" I said "where are we going? And he said it's your choice" then he said "I feel like you're cheating on me because you didn't put me on your Snapchat"
Tl:dr; I have been thinking about this guy from Olive Garden all day lol. He was so sweet open and funny and I might have a tiny crush on him lol

Replies

• dniania
    Options
  • dniania
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    dniania wrote: »
    Today my sister my mom and I went to Olive Garden , and we had a male waiter we usually get a woman but today we had a guy and from the time we walked in there he was nice and sweet to us but he was flirting with me a little calling me his "wife" and saying "we were going out" and when I was on my phone he asked could I put him on Snapchat and he wanted to take a picture with me so we did and every now and then he would ask me "did you put me on Snapchat yet?" I'd laugh and say no then he brought my drink out and I said "why is my strawberry so little (I was joking) and he said "there wasn't any big ones left and I said "I'm just joking" then he grabbed my drink off of the table took it to the bar and put two strawberries on my cup brought it back to my table and he said "since I couldn't get a bigger strawberry I put two on your cup" and once we were getting ready to leave I handed him my tip for being such a good waiter and he said "were going out with this money" I said "where are we going? And he said it's your choice" then he said "I feel like you're cheating on me because you didn't put me on your Snapchat"
    Tl:dr; I have been thinking about this guy from Olive Garden all day lol. He was so sweet open and funny and I might have a tiny crush on him lol

did he let you touch his breadstick ?

No
  • dniania
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    did he sound joking about the cheating on me part because that sounds kind of like a red flag.

He wasn't really laughing at that part lol
  • dniania
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    b3uj6zenhm0v.gif

Too funny
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    I heard the guys at Applebee's are way more loyal ...They just know how 2 treat their women ..Olive Garden guys are alittle loose
  • dniania
    Options
    kwph wrote: »
    I heard the guys at Applebee's are way more loyal ...They just know how 2 treat their women ..Olive Garden guys are alittle loose

Too bad I like Olive Garden better
  • kwph
    Options
    I'm just trying 2 look out 4 u ....We're a family here at MFP & that's how we do it
  • dniania
    Options
    I'm just trying 2 look out 4 u ....We're a family here at MFP & that's how we do it

Thanks
  • kwph
    Options
    Have ya ever been 2 "Outback"? ...Just asking & I think they have a really good dental plan 2
  • dniania
    Options
    Have ya ever been 2 "Outback"? ...Just asking & I think they have a really good dental plan 2

I hate outback lol
  • kwph
    Options
    Lmao Ok
  • dniania
    Options
    So did you put him on snap?

Nope haha
  • kwph
    Options
    I actually work there ...I sent out a cake 4 u 4 free & u didn't even thank me ...Wow .. (That comes right out of my check ya know)
  • dniania
    Options
    I actually work there ...I sent out a cake 4 u 4 free & u didn't even thank me ...Wow .. (That comes right out of my check ya know)

• bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    At least show us the picture lol.