Lost 70 pounds, looking for more friends!

Options
eluvscats
eluvscats Posts: 54 Member
edited February 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Howdy y'all! I've been around here for a while now but would love some more friends! I've been quite successful with weight loss after many previous failed attempts on just about every diet known to man... and despite having PCOS, I've lost over 70 pounds! I'm active every day on MyFitnessPal and a separate private blog ( https://healthyweightlossclub.wordpress.com ). I am still going strong towards 100 pounds lost! I have lots of tips and tricks regarding eating and changing your relationship with food. I'm a Fitbit user, living in Manhattan, single, former high school teacher turned grad student, with cats! Add me as a friend for camaraderie and support. :)
-Erin

Replies

• hollyannbaker66
    hollyannbaker66 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Holly and have recently turned 50 years old. I was unable to have children due to a private issue I will speak about after we get to know one another a little bit better. I am currently attending college and am looking forward to my upcoming graduation. My discipline is in psychology and I am currently looking for a graduate school that will be conducive in obtaining my PhD. I am currently weighing in at 298, which is a good thing. My weight ballooned up to 347 not very long ago. I need all the support I can get. I suffer with a multi-level spinal cord injury as well as some psychological disorders, which limits me in some of my activities. The great news is that my pain management doctor just re-prescribed physical therapy to help me control my weight. I likewise have a saltwater swimming to use when the weather warms up a bit. I would love to become fitnesspals with you and any others you may suggest. Thanks, Holly.
  • belllina
    belllina Posts: 13 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss Erin! I know it can be hard trying to lose weight with PCOS. So wtg!