• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    I got something to say
    Its better to burn out, than to fade away
    Rise up, gather round, rock this place to the ground
    Burn it up, lets go for broke, watch the night go up in smoke

Now that that is out of my system:

I dont think you come to the forums anymore but you were a really good friend, we talked all the time, you were crazy fit and an inspiration. I miss seeing you around.
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    What a rare find; you are a complicated gem of a person, and I dig it. And I think yours flaws are beautiful. 
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I like how you read someone, then wink. The wink says, "I mean no harm... but I'm right though." ;)
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    Options
    You're like the momma of mfp. I've only spoken to you once, but it was a nice exchange. You are so warm and friendly; you've without question made so many people on here feel good about themselves and/or smile, and I think you're terrific.
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    Options
    What you lack in sunrise respect, you make up for in feline appreciation (This is not pervy, I repeat NOT pervy... the dude simply likes cats). You have great one-liners and you're a nice guy (no worries, I won't tell anyone).
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    Options
    I like everything about this guy. He's funny AF. I like how he doesn't make my spaghettios... but points me in the right direction.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I have never been able to get a read on you, we have only exchanged conversation three times, but i have been able to learn a bit about you by what you post in the confessions thread, and by some of the more serious posts giving others advice, etc.. while you seem standoffish to me, the advice, help and kindness you give to others is awesome and I admire that.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    I appreciate that you actually have the guts to say what you want to say even if I think you are a total moron
  • CaptainAmericaGirlYASSS
    Options
    You never gave me a shot, you judged too quick and truly that's just messed up lol
    Good luck to you tho! :) I still think you're incredible and cool!
    Options
    I can't ever read you, very hard to read...
    But you inspire me to be better at the gym, push harder and just make me wanna look as good as you!! Ugh you're so sexy
    Options
    Wow. I can't even!
    We clicked over the dumbest thing, lol!
    I'm so happy I met you, you've changed everything.
    I see things differently now- because of you.
    You're just gangsta af!
    And I'm crazy about you. Insane actually. :P
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I always click on a thread if your username pops up. You never know what you're gonna get and that's entertaining.
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Come on guys... your making me blush :D
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration and a great example of a strong women. You've been through a lot lately, and while many people might have given up, you stayed strong and stepped up to take care of your girls. they are so lucky to call you Mom :heart:
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    i imagine you smell like Acqua di Gio and walk around all day with your shirt off making witty comments. your profile pics always do things for me that no others could. sometimes i even watch you late at night when i can't sleep. i think i'm probably in love.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Some days I want to wrap you in my ars and protect you like you are the little sister I don't have. Other days I want to wrap you in my arms and be really happy you aren't my sister.
    You are capable of so much more than you think. You are enough. Stop holding yourself back and let your awesomeness shine.
    Time to fly little bird.
This discussion has been closed.