How long have you been on MFP?

Options
I have joined on and off several times. I feel successful at 40 days in a row. How about you?

Replies

• Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    459 days
  • Hello_its_Dan
    Hello_its_Dan Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    5ish years.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    2 years 7 months. Almost 1000 days.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,579 Member
    Options
    Since 2011. Mostly just to help with giving advice and enjoying the banter on the forums.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,348 Member
    Options
    Over 3 years, but thanks to missing a single day I'm only at 465 consecutive days.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Since 2014. 826 consecutive days.
  • nomorepuke
    nomorepuke Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Since Dec 26. Lost 21lbs with Paleo.
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Since May or June of 2010, I think. But I've been on and off, unfortunately. This time I have to stick with it long term!
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    4.5 years, 3.5 of which involved logging in almost every day.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    1250 days
  • Becca0005
    Becca0005 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've joined on and off. Collectively maybe six months?
  • therwil
    therwil Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow. You are all so inspiring! Nadine. Dan. Lor. Nine. Nos Christine. Becca Cynthia. Monkey Nomore and DejaVu. This 40 day is a record for me. If you can do this I can too! Thanks.
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    About 4.5 months of tracking daily and consistently. Used the app off and on in the past to track my weight or see how many calories I was eating, but finally using it for its intended purpose and it works great!!
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I originally joined back in 2012 but wasn't ready. Came back in 2013 after I had my first child and lost all the weight, then used it in 2015/16 when I was pregnant with my second to stay under a 25 lb gain, and now working on the last few pregnancy pounds to get back to goal weight again. I can't imagine life without MFP now, lol. :)

Congrats on day 40!
  • jhudson892
    jhudson892 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    774 days and 35 lbs. The last 8 lbs are taking forever but I am not stopping MFP
  • NannersBalletLegs
    NannersBalletLegs Posts: 207 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I joined back in the summer of 2012 and had a lot of initial success. Dropped from 147 to 130 between July and October of that year. Gained it all back and then some during the holidays. I had a few false starts but overall steady gain since then except for a particularly good run in the summer of 2015 when I dropped from 180 to 155 and then got overwhelmed with work again and stopped logging. Started back a little over 180 again in mid-January and have dropped down to 171. This time...I. Will. Not. Stop. Logging. It's the only way I keep the weight off. I've also gone plant-based to keep me from reaching for the really calorie-dense stuff that tends to make me downward spiral (like fast food) even if I do have a few bad days where I am too busy to log. Good luck to you all on your journeys!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I have 385 days consecutive in my one and only streak.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    1345 days.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    This screen name 764 days ....other name (before I deleted it) I was on since 09