If you could meet a MFP user in real life who would you meet?

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    uhhh everyone on my FL. they are all awesome people. I could list everyone... but I'm lazy.

We really do need to go out drinking. Bad things would happen. Fun things but bad things.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    ^^ This chic!

^^ And the one from the last page!

Edit: BOTH THESE LADIES.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    uhhh everyone on my FL. they are all awesome people. I could list everyone... but I'm lazy.

We really do need to go out drinking. Bad things would happen. Fun things but bad things.

OMG YES! it would be amazing! we would likely end up in Jail... but ya know. it would be amazing
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

OMG YES! it would be amazing! we would likely end up in Jail... but ya know. it would be amazing

:D
    ^^ This chic!

You couldn't handle us both at the same time.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options

^^ This chic!

bwahaha I have to agree.

I was thinking if we went out for a night on the town... the world might actually implode!
  • projectsix
    Options

^^ This chic!

bwahaha I have to agree.

I was thinking if we went out for a night on the town... the world might actually implode!

And based on my experience with both of you, I actually am going to tend to agree here I won't even pretend. :D
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options

^^ This chic!

bwahaha I have to agree.

And based on my experience with both of you, I actually am going to tend to agree here I won't even pretend. :D

hmmmm... that reads really really BAD!! :D:D:D:D pretty sure you didn't mean what it sounded like!
  • projectsix
    Options

^^ This chic!

bwahaha I have to agree.

hmmmm... that reads really really BAD!! :D:D:D:D pretty sure you didn't mean what it sounded like!

OR DID I? ;):D
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options
    200w.gif
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Don’t mind me, just checking to see why I have 4,000 notifications

Totally @caco_ethes
    Chick is trippin.
  • projectsix
    Options
    200w.gif

giphy.gif
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options
    _Just_Ash_ wrote: »

Hey, at least you have some..... :'( Don’t be complaining

I know right? I'd love to meet @_Just_Ash_ he's a pretty cool guy :)
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    _Just_Ash_ wrote: »

Hey, at least you have some..... :'( Don’t be complaining

Hey @_Just_Ash_ , I don't know you, but I want to meet you.
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Options
    I'd love to meet most everyone on my FL.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I can’t think of anyone I wouldn’t want to meet. So many interesting people here.

Maybe @Motorsheen in particular, because I’m really curious what the man, the legend, looks like

@caco_ethes

Honestly.... exactly like my avatar, except the shirt is probably blue.

Really.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    rhenry2424 wrote: »

Bring the wine you just signed off on ;)
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    edited April 2018
    Options
    rhenry2424 wrote: »

Bring the wine you just signed off on ;)

Got it, on my way Dee...

I actually figured, if I go to upstate NY this summer and the Canadian side of Niagara Falls, then down the East coast home, I could hit quite a few on my list.