*face palm*

Options
If I were to describe to you a person who never felt pretty, who never felt beautiful or sexy, I’m sure you could relate. I mean, that’s why we are here, right? To change to be something else- to be someone we have always wanted to be. Honestly, I have no idea what else to do. I’ve been here off and on for several years, and I’m watching my weight creep back up again. I don’t want that. I don’t want to be this creature wrapped up in misery and fat and obsessing about what my next meal will be and when do I get to eat it.
I know how I got here.
I know why I’m here.
I can visualize what I want.
So why don’t I stay motivated? I just never can. Friends have come and go on here, I think I have maybe one person on here who is actually supportive. I need help. I need focus. And I can’t give up. I beseech you, please. I’m at a loss here. I’m not even sure I can do it, but I have to try. If you’re willing to walk with a broken person, please add me. Otherwise, I’m not sure I can make it. Trust me, if you know me, asking for help is not my style. Because you don’t know me, it makes this easier, but not by much. I’m asking for support, for help, and for the swiftest kick in the posterior you can offer.

Replies

• Alairissa
    Alairissa Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    Check out my profile; If you like what you see, feel free to friend me.
  • futurereporter88
    futurereporter88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me!
  • mp_deep
    mp_deep Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Let's start. Are you ready ? :)
  • jodieeeanne
    jodieeeanne Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You're more than welcome to check out my profile and if you like what you see then add me!

I log daily and am here for both motivation and support daily. We're all in this together!
  • aodaisuki
    aodaisuki Posts: 2
    Options
    Please check my profile too... I am starting off in the website, but I have been battling my weight, looks and everything else for years....I am willing to cheer you up, because hope and achievements is what matters the most.