Gluten free Recipes

Options
mrust0714
mrust0714 Posts: 7 Member
I would love some recipes that you love that are gluten free and preferably dairy free as well! Let's talk!!

Replies

• RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    my brother is gluten and dairy free- it's such a pain!! You can get gluten free pasta and use make a red sauce to go with it. This site has some good ones. I love crock potting it! The chicken curry is super good.
    http://newleafwellness.biz/2015/10/19/31-gluten-free-dairy-free-crockpot-freezer-meals/
  • stacielockett
    stacielockett Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Pinterest rules

• ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    GF-
    Arepas are a standby for me (sort of a corn-based english muffin) - just add water to the masarepa flour, form into patties, and heat on skillet. Top with mustard and hard boiled eggs / cottage cheese/ tuna salad (whatever you might otherwise put on crackers or bread). other quicker alternative: gf crackers. (Though I can get away with wheat-based crackers since I'm not too sensitive).

gf pasta is pretty decent. Bean thread is good (an excellent noodle for stirfry).

I don't bake. And baked goods don't really fit into my calories anyway..so I can't really help you there.